Seed Bank North Atlantic seed company

Ah. No. I meant the freebies that she sent me with my order. You get a freebie even if you order a couple of single packs of Fastbuds.
Oh haha yeah they’ve been generous with freebies. Big orders they throw some stuff in there for ya.

Oh haha yeah they’ve been generous with freebies. Big orders they throw some stuff in there for ya.
My generic Northern Lights freebie just popped.

I'll have to give this bank a shot..

I just got my seeds from them for the Fall run. If you look under Deals, it will tell you what Freebies come from each breeder and they also have a separate deal for themselves that sends X#seeds per each dollar amount. $0-$50 gets you one extra, $50-$150 is two extra, $$150-$300 is three extra.

MIzzo, do they still sell clones? Maine Clone Company is or was that side of the biz, IIRC.

They own both the clone and seed company. You need a med card for clones though. This has been my go to seed bank for last couple of years. Helps they are located in my state.

I've only ordered seeds twice . First time from The Vault just before covid restrictions . 30 days in transit , partially due to USPS issues . No gripes but more hoops to jump through and longer waiting time .

This spring I found NASC , 6 days from sending a MO to delivery . Excellent communication and 68 out of 70 germination . I likely won't shop elsewhere .

They own both the clone and seed company. You need a med card for clones though. This has been my go to seed bank for last couple of years. Helps they are located in my state.
Is that due to some quirk in the law?

Back