The plants have been chopped! The H&G plants finished with some nice bud even though they were the smallest plants plants in the group. bud weight should be about average for all the plants, I'm going to say these will be about 15 grams each.
not bad for SOG plants!
Blue Dragon pic1 -10-27-2015.jpg

What was the final weigh in for each? How did the cheap nutes compare to organic, and h&g

I'll see if i have the info still. meant to post that
What was the final weigh in for each? How did the cheap nutes compare to organic, and h&g

Reactions: HMR
High and low dry weights for each:
Organic: best was 38grams low was 24
House and Garden: best was 27 grams low was 22
Cheap nutes: 22 grams

I may do this again sometime with a bigger sample of each, but still, the organics kicked ass and surprised even me!

and remember, they were grown mostly in a tent that was less than 3'x3'!

and remember, they were grown mostly in a tent that was less than 3'x3'!
Thanks man, I may have to go with cheap nutes because that's all that is available really where I live. Those are some pretty good results considering it was a sog, in such a small area.

Use what you can! however, a bag of soil and a bag of cow manure will cost you less than $20! I've grown start to finish with just a bag of soil.

Thanks man, I may have to go with cheap nutes because that's all that is available really where I live. Those are some pretty good results considering it was a sog, in such a small area.

Use what you can! however, a bag of soil and a bag of cow manure will cost you less than $20! I've grown start to finish with just a bag of soil.
Well I'll most likely go with CIL Triple-mix, and a bag of castings. My partner only wants veganic, so I have to abide by that, which is a bit hard to do but I'll figure it out.

Not sure where you'd find it, but Grow More makes a Vegan nutrient dry mix. if I find some, i'll send you a link!

Well I'll most likely go with CIL Triple-mix, and a bag of castings. My partner only wants veganic, so I have to abide by that, which is a bit hard to do but I'll figure it out.

Back