going to up nutes to 600 ppms today. Need to do this a day early as I'm going to be unable to tend plants for a few days as I'm having rotator cuff surgery tomorrow.
Plants all look very healthy. and a new twist...........the largest plant in the tent is now one of the organic plants! The plant directly to the left of the tall H&G plant is now 3/4" taller. Guess i got a good mix this time!

And we have a long ways to go yet, but I'm starting to feel this is going to be a showcase for growing organic!

In the end will we have bigger plants or buds on the nute fed plants? Honestly, I'd love to see the organic plants stomp the nute feed ones! Might make people rethink all them fancy nutes they buy!

Pics:

SOG pic1 -9-3-2015.jpg
plant sizes-1.jpg

looking great hait you have to have surgery. i was talking to a friend abought leaveing plants for a few days and lowering the nutes is needed when doing hydro my plants are drinking 4 to 6 gal of water and eating 500 nute's a day if i did not lower nute's they would spike so hi they would burn. happy growing and here is a link to my fast and vast grow. https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/fast-and-vast-auto-grow.46899/

thanks dank! lol... I've got someone to come water for me over the next 2 weeks. hoping i can beg9in to do it myself again by then! and Oct 1 is all chopp day in the greenhouse so a little less to care for.

looking great hait you have to have surgery. i was talking to a friend abought leaveing plants for a few days and lowering the nutes is needed when doing hydro my plants are drinking 4 to 6 gal of water and eating 500 nute's a day if i did not lower nute's they would spike so hi they would burn. happy growing and here is a link to my fast and vast grow. https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/fast-and-vast-auto-grow.46899/

HORRAY! Update today!

tent lost 10 plants.......... all the males........

feeding today at 500 ppms for both the H&G plants and the remaining Cheap nute plant.
Stats:
Smallest plant in tent:
The cheap nute plant ( the other was male and chopped ) at 12"
Tallest plant:
An organic grown at 28"

H&G plants:
tall: 23"
short 14"

Organics are kicking ass in soil!

sorry for the crappy [pics, hard to get good ones 1 handed!

3 nute plants and the tall organallest

test plants- hg- plus organic plant-9-12-2015.jpg

Smallest

small HG plant -9-12-2015.jpg

H&G plants

HG plant left - cheap nute right- 9-12-2015.jpg

Attachments

• HG plants together- 9-12-2015.jpg
    HG plants together- 9-12-2015.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 94
Got a couple girls like this. Looks ;like this phenotype is Durrty Dragon leaning. The Blueberry Headband is very Indica looking also, but they tend to be huge plants! If you get the chance, you should grow some Blueberry Headband. Its a great medicinal plant with great yields too. Crossed with a dragon, and its a top shelf medicine!

I'm feeling very good, not much pain today. My doc will likely be shocked at my progress. I've always been blessed with speedy recovery and my canna caps are a part of it too, without a doubt!

My medicine of choice is canna blueberry muffin. my oil is very potent, so i make mini muffins. And even then, a 1/2 a muffin is a good dose. 3/4 is too much, we tested that theory last night.........lol! I'd pity a newb trying to eat one!

pic is to show how small the muffin is:

muffin-1.jpg

could Eat this one..she is my Type.....

How are you Feeling pop..how is your Pain...?

update:

organics continue to kick ass. the cheap nute plant is small, but its likely the durrty dragon leaning phenotype. it has big healthy leaves and a thick stem. can't say if the nutes helped, but obviously didn't hurt. the taller H&G plant is looking good, just 5" shorter than 2 of the organics. the small H&G also looks healthy.

so we are in flower and i'll continue the nutes, but slowly taper off after the next feeding which will be at 700 ppms. lets see who makes the most bud!

You are doing Fantastic down here pop..I've thoroughly Enjoyed my Catch Up..:worship:

Well Done..:d5:..have a great weekend.

Pics of the tallest and shortest:

tall BD - 10-3-2015.jpg
tall BD pic2- 10-3-2015.jpg

short BD - 10-3-2015.jpg
short BD pic2 -10-3-2015.jpg

Update:
All BD just churning out buds! the H&G plants and the cheap nutes plant have some signs of deficiencies! some discoloring and blotchy leaves. Not extensive thought. I think this shows what mineral based nutes do to soils, probably damaged the mirco life.
All organic plants still perfectly healthy. All plants are making good bud though.

Blue Dragon pic2 -10-14-2015.jpg

Back