Sodk
WP_20150915_08_32_47_Pro.jpg

Plants changed places Sodk is doing ok but the skunk seems to handle the tests way better but that's only a recent thing have fimmed the #1 five times its branching out nicely.

My Sodk is drooping from over watering really sad about that doesn't seem to.like.the tubal feeding but I'm hoping for a quick recovery the cheese seems to be ok.an I transplanted it into a smart pot .

If it dies I have another experiments really don't want to see that though.

My poor Sodk doesn't like my tests ,and I noticed the side branches showing some growth but no doubts I have stunted beautiful genetics and harmed this great plant fan leaves showed the signs of over watering so I removed most of them this is a no no in the auto world I'm. Told but I'm guessing she will survive stunted .
WP_20150918_11_26_03_Pro.jpg
WP_20150918_11_26_03_Pro.jpg

Cheese #1 fairing better,don't know if tubal feeding works though.
WP_20150918_11_26_12_Pro.jpg

WP_20150918_11_43_17_Pro.jpg
7 fan leaves removed 4days will post new photo this plant is not healthy but I believe will be fine ,guess the only way to know is try it yourself so I gave it a defoliate touch ,this is the experiments section after all.

mephisto plants are tough I ran a bunch of intense stressors on a fantismo express and it still yielded sticky dank ,so yes four days later and the Sodk will be ok ,I hope lol .

Back