Ph up and down acid burn

ripster

Auto Breeder
Reaction score
I'm using Technaflora Ph up and down. My Ph meter was reading wrong and I believe that I was using to much of this crap. Here's what this stuff does to a penny.

83.jpg

84.jpg

Now check out how this stuff eats pennies...

85.jpg

86.jpg

87.jpg

88.jpg

89.jpg

90.jpg

This pic is a photo plant, LSD. It's leaves are burnt and I think it's cause I used to much of this Ph up and down. I also believe this caused nute lock out.

91.jpg

If anybody else is using this particular Ph balancer and has this problem, let me know. Maybe we can figure it out. I am going to switch to an organic buffer.

yeah rip... looks like your ph is high.... phosphorus and potassium lockouts... crispy leaf edges etc etc..
got a soil ph meter?

Ever see what Taco Bell hot sauce does to a penny?

Take a penny and put a small drop of TB hot sauce in the middle of the penny.
Let it sit for about 5-10 minutes.
Wipe off.
The shiniest penny you ever did see!

I'll have to try that...:lol:. I'm sensitive to freakin table pepper :lol:.

yeah rip... looks like your ph is high.... phosphorus and potassium lockouts... crispy leaf edges etc etc..
got a soil ph meter?

No, and I checked some out. $400.00 for a decent one :mad:. Well, this wouldn't have happened if my Ph meter was working properly. I took your advise and called wormsway were I got it form. Luckily for me it has a two year warranty and they say said they could replace it with a Hanna. I was using a Milwaukee Smart Meter.. I guess it's not so smart. Me neither I suppose. I should have flushed her then, but she was to large to move, kinda like the Mazar #1.

yeah, I had what I thought was a "real nice" milwaukee a few years back... worked for 6 months and died... and the wanted 200 to fix it!!! I was pissed... a--- h-les!!

my hannah has been great so far!!

Good to know JM. Just sent the old meter back this morning. Hope the new one comes soon. It's a bitch trying to Ph nutes with Ph test drops. I did flush my Mazar #1 last night. Hope she's ok. Plan on updating my journal this week-end. I'll post details there.

Back