F.N.

Senior Stoner
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
ALL AUTOS BABY and some photos
I just got one of these badboys. I will be starting some seedlings under it then put a Moby dick by dinafem right under this extra bright led. She is a powerful 300 watt light with a stellar rep. Unboxing and hanging will be tomorrow.

I just got one of these badboys. I will be starting some seedlings under it then put a Moby dick by dinafem right under this extra bright led. She is a powerful 300 watt light with a stellar rep. Unboxing and hanging will be tomorrow.
Cheers F.N
with Platinum you're at it!
:pass:

Here is the un-boxing and hanging of this industrial strength led light my new PLATINUM 300. Man it is bright and a total different spectrum then any other light I own a very deep RED and it is the most powerful 300 watt light I have tried. And the first veg and bloom light I have ever owned. I just have it on veg.
IMG_8243.JPG
IMG_8244.JPG
IMG_8246.JPG
IMG_8247.JPG

I will be growing Buds the size of well like the size of this one if not bigger with this light emitting diode machine.
IMG_8248.JPG

That is to just start the seedlings. I will be spreading them out and growing one Dina Fem Moby Dick under it. You are not wrong my man @Jackson but you can start s few sprouts under it. Here is the one I will be growing under it. I have a 5X9X7 foot tent.
IMG_8265.JPG

I have the same light. Noticed you have many plants under 1 P300. Don’t think it’s enough light.

Maybe I’m wrong.

@PlatinumLEDTom

two is the most I usually see under one of the P300's. More than that may be pushing it.

:smoking:This will be fun F.N! Can't go wrong with the @Dinafem-Mark / Platinum combo. Looking forward to seeing the frosty results!

Back