• Total voters

Marshydro

Marshydro sales rep
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.mars-hydro.com
Hey everyone,

At the last day of 2019, we finished the last activity of Mars Hydro, and now we have been chosen the best 5 entries, I have to say, it is hard work, every picture and video is very nice and I love those growing sincerely, but we still have to choose.

Anyway, after some discussion, we finally decide the 5 entries for the last competition, :D They are from
- @F.N. 's growing picture of ECO120
1577968911083.png

- @Lilly_of_the_Zoo 's growing picture of TS1000
1577970218891.png

- @jrok 's growing picture of Reflector 192

1577969106700.png

- @LazyNhazy 's growing picture of COB
)PRL2FW7)4A1SU0]}CQ(TCR.jpg

- @The Mugwamp 's growing picture of Pro II 160

16Y~5AGO[$Y@[RTJCJDR7P6.jpg

Now it is everyone else who chooses to choose the best one you like the most. :D We will end the poll on Jan 4th :D Good luck everyone and Happy New Year!

Last edited:
Nice job everyone and I would like to nominate @The Mugwamp for my choice. Even if he didn't showcase light name. There was some real thought and creativity there.

Thanks @MarshydroTina for the chance and nomination. My lady under the cobs netted 9 ounces in tops alone with 75% of the gal still fattening up. I'm going to say she will pull close to 2lbs. May even be a record breaking auto. I finally added up days and I'm at 168 now with about a month to go.

Nice job everyone and I would like to nominate @The Mugwamp for my choice. Even if he didn't showcase light name. There was some real thought and creativity there.

Thanks @MarshydroTina for the chance and nomination. My lady under the cobs netted 9 ounces in tops alone with 75% of the gal still fattening up. I'm going to say she will pull close to 2lbs. May even be a record breaking auto. I finally added up days and I'm at 168 now with about a month to go.
Thanks mate it's much appreciated :pighug: I did do a video showing the light and plants in all there glory, but couldn't add it properly, only a link to it and I wasn't going to add a picture at all, it was just dumb luck I took a single pic before I took it all down, as I wasn't going to put it all back to take another one :crying: And congrats on the monster yielder :thumbsup: I never thought an auto could go that long or get that big, so big respect my friend :clapper:

Big thankyou @MarshydroTina for including me in the poll and for all you do for everyone here on AFN :pighug: and good luck to everyone involved, someones gonna have a happier new year :pass:

Thanks mate it's much appreciated :pighug: I did do a video showing the light and plants in all there glory, but couldn't add it properly, only a link to it and I wasn't going to add a picture at all, it was just dumb luck I took a single pic before I took it all down, as I wasn't going to put it all back to take another one :crying: And congrats on the monster yielder :thumbsup: I never thought an auto could go that long or get that big, so big respect my friend :clapper:
Thanks, I hope you win it bud. I was going to give it away if I won. I'll be ordering a ts2000 to match the one I got for $30. I kinda felt like I already won when I bought it. They are stupid bright and beat out my qb120 hands down.
IMG_20200102_183234.jpg
IMG_20200102_203712.jpg

Still got plenty left to finish also.
_20200103_005850.JPG

I will be leaving the site as soon as I document this grow though so no more posting for me.

Back