Dragon Meds Portal Giftshop Amnesia Stone

G.Leave

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
You might notice that i am a kind of a tough rater. 10/10 ratings rarely exist, as i feel there is almost always room for improvement. If I rate more than a few 10/10 ratings overall, you can expect this strain to be really topnotch. My ratings are based on a single plant, but will be updated to include updated reivews on multiple plants as grown. I am striving to make these medical based indoor grow reports to be amongst the most indepth available. Some of my ratings from the medical side will often seem low. That is due to the severity of the 24/7 Chronic Pain and migrane headaches caused from an upper neck spinal chord injury. The best weed i have smoked so far only has a rating of 7.4/10.

SeedBank : Autoflower Giftshop

Strain: Amnesia Stone

Did it autoflower?: Y/N Yes early preflower at 14 days

Soil/hydro Grown in Promix HP

Transplant: Instatransplant DIY pots made from 16oz beer cups. Plant stayed in 16oz cup for 14 days until eraly preflower showed. Slight root restriction stunting.

Nutes: Advanced nutrients Sensigrow, B-52 and Green PLanet ProCal during veg, Green Planet Bloom Fuel, Massive and ProCal during flower

Light (kind and schedule): Under Galaxy Hydro and Maro 100X3w for 23 hours a day. 1 hour under t5(night visits not to alert neighbours)

From seed to harvest date: 70 days

Dry Yield: 42g's (this plant was tucked in the corner of the cab out of the best light...could have pulled 2oz in the prime sections i think)

RATE SCALE: 1-10 rating system with 1 being the worst, and 10 being the best.

Indoor Grow report:

Mold Resistance 10/10 - Almost no circulation in the end of the cab...zero mold.

Bud to leaf ratio 6/10 - Not the best leaf to bud ratio, but again she was out of the prime light. Branches that got better ight would have rated at 7.

Bud to bare branch Ratio 8/10 Not much bare branch showing even on the shaded out branches...nice.

Bud Density 6/10 - Not the best density i have seen, but again not the best light.

Tolerance to Nutrients 8/10 I got a little heavy at times and the Amnesia Stone took it great.

Tolerance to Low humidity 8/10 - This plant did fairly well considering the extreme low humidity of 22%(seedling) to around 37% during flower.

Tolerance to constant higher temperature 8/10 This plant did well for a serious lack of circulation in the hottest end of the cab. Average temps were 85degrees farenheit.

Trichome Production 8/10 - Excellent trich production

Ease of Training NA/10 - Didn't train this round.

Scent Strength 7/10 - A nice strong odour with an open jar...doesnt take long to fill the room with smell.

Scent Desirability 8/10 - I really like the smell of this strain...with a decent cure, its a really appealing peppery piney smell.

Average Indoor Rating 7.7/10

Medical Effect Report:

Migrane Headaches 8/10 - I felt a migrane coming on the other day and i fired up a few vapes of AS. They did a fine job at distracting my brain and easing the migrane.

Muscle tension/spasms 6/10 - Not the best at calming spasms, but it does work fairly well.

Severe Chronic Pain 6/10 - Not superior pain relief, but it does help.

Anxiety/Depression 6/10 - Not particularily uplifting, more of a stone than a high on this strain chopped at 10-20% amber glands.

High Effect 7/10 I get a hybrid type of buzz from this strain...some body stone and some head stone. Nothing racy or confusing, just a well round stoney type of buzz.

High Duration 7/10 A couple of vape bowls give a good 2 hours of strong effect with some lingering after effects.

Overall Average Medical Effect Rating 6.6/10

Final Thoughts - I would grow this strains again for sure...its a really, really smooth toke with a nice rounded out relaxing buzz.

Plant Overview
IMG_4605.JPG

Dried
IMG_4772.JPG

IMG_4781.JPG

Great report ,grow all round great thanks buddy I enjoyed reading that.

Pretty good,taking care of the lil one ,getting excited for the outside grow a few months till it goes down.

Back