Power outage

Reaction score
So.... lost power at my house. I guess a few hours earlier and been off now for about an hour.

Will that mess up my ladies??

Lights are on 20/4 and off from 2am-6am.
Never happened to me before so I don’t know if one day of light schedule being screwed up will mess them up.

What do y’all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So.... lost power at my house. I guess a few hours earlier and been off now for about an hour.

Never happened to me before so I don’t know if one day of light schedule being screwed up will mess them up.

What do y’all think?

Ive had it happen a couple of times with no real ill effect ......hope its back on for u soon [emoji111]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

have had a few power cuts 30mins-7 hours no side effects.my light broke and took 2 days for replacement they were fine.
photo periods and it could maybe be a different story.
:pighug:

You will be fine, don't forget to put the timer back on the schedule you like

What do y’all think?

No your good bro.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

I hope they turn out ok. Still no power...
I’ll be bummed if they get ruined. Oh well, nothing I can do

They'll be just fine, ive lost power for a few days in the past and no adverse effects. Also lose power here in the PNW a lot and never seems to bother them. Actually lost it last week for 6 or so hours and things are just dandy

I don't know how you feel about firearms, but if you hear "FEED ME, SEYMOUR" before you go in the room, I'd be worried. A lot. Really.

All seriousness aside, you have nothing to worry about. During summer thunderstorm seasons I've had erratic service interruptions every day for the better part of a week off & on that never had any ill effect on my photoperiods. And I've known photo growers who switched their timers to "ON", forgot and left them that way for a whole weekend while their girls were in bloom, no problems. I've even TRIED to force hermie flowers by manipulating an erratic light schedule and it never worked. And auto's are even more tolerant. They will take 20/4, or even 24/0 if you wanna burn up equipment and overheat the room, but lights-out is just that, a rest period.

Power came back about 30min ago. Ladies looked fine, too

Back