Prez2.0

Smoke Cannabis Live with Friends on AFN
Reaction score
6 varieties one seed of each:
Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate
Mephisto Alien x Triangle
Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto

Last 3 all with early fingerprints from our man mitch at Mephisto

Secret Garden Seeds Pink Ogre (apparently now discontinued)
Secret Garden Seeds White Ogre
Orange Diesel

To be grown in my brand new 4x4x6.7 grow tent
Under mixed leds: 200w California Lightworks solarflare, sunspect 600, a blackstar 5w (I forgot the name) even think I've got an old blackstar 240w that might still work. Added CFLs for extra heat and spectrum.

Trying new 7 gallon fabric grow pots with maybe a 3 gal airpot for the diesel
Reverse osmosis water and general organics nutrients with recharge

IMG_20170325_164215315.jpg IMG_20170325_164147707.jpg IMG_20170325_233658980.jpg
IMG_20170326_121553913.jpg

If you don't know me I'm old school AFN just haven't been able to be as active as I'd like due to Life etc... but I'm sole supplier for my wife's meds in the land of prohibition.

Just dropped seeds into distilled water soak today

6 varieties one seed of each:
Dutch Passion Auto Ultimate
Mephisto Alien x Triangle
Sweet Seeds Cream Caramel Auto

Last 3 all with early fingerprints from our man mitch at Mephisto

Secret Garden Seeds Pink Ogre (apparently now discontinued)
Secret Garden Seeds White Ogre
Orange Diesel

To be grown in my brand new 4x4x6.7 grow tent
Under mixed leds: 200w California Lightworks solarflare, sunspect 600, a blackstar 5w (I forgot the name) even think I've got an old blackstar 240w that might still work. Added CFLs for extra heat and spectrum.

Trying new 7 gallon fabric grow pots with maybe a 3 gal airpot for the diesel
Reverse osmosis water and general organics nutrients with recharge

View attachment 722957 View attachment 722958 View attachment 722959 View attachment 722964
If you don't know me I'm old school AFN just haven't been able to be as active as I'd like due to Life etc... but I'm sole supplier for my wife's meds in the land of prohibition.

Just dropped seeds into distilled water soak today
Sweet I am subbed up . I will take a seat right here in the second row. Need somewhere to kick up my feet hahaha . Happy growing.

"carpe diem"

Forgot to mention I'll be using ocean forest soil mix cut 50/50 with a peat & perlite mix. Such a bummer I can't get better stuff in my area I traveled to Michigan once visiting family and picked up some M3 medical mix and that stuff was awesome. Tried it Cuz it had just won a hightimes award but now I'm back to basics

Thanks, just hope rest of these beans germinate for me...
Appreciate you stopping by the thread. Just ordered 3 new variety of Mephisto seeds. 3 bears og, deep blue c, and sour hound, will be a bit before they arrive though so if my others don't germ I'll have to hit the left overs to see what I got

So I may have gotten over zealous...
IMG_20170403_183724844.jpg

Was worried none of my other seeds would germinate so I started a whole new batch. One sweet special
One seedsman auto lemon
One white ogre
Two orange diesel
3 kush van stitch (regular sex)

Some of these seeds date back to 2012.
But after poking around in Rockwool cubes looks like I might be able to save one or two of first round of seeds...

So no idea how many plants I'll end up with

So 4 plants are up above rockwool cubes ready to go into soil. 2 o.d., 1 kvs, and 1 s.s. Looks like the auto lemon and other 2 kvs didn't have enough energy to really sprout evendors thou seeds cracked open.
Going to have to cull the auto ultimate unfortunately. Not sure what happened maybe light too close but second day after it was above soil it just flopped over pushed soil up around it to brace it up but it's stem is all shriveled and hasn't grown since then... bummer wanted to see the ultimate in 7 gallon pot

Back