Seed Bank Purple City Genetics anyone?

I'm glad to hear good things about PCG. I just picked up 2 packs of their photos as an impulse buy cause they were on sale. I'm about to pop a few Gelato 33 x Purple Punch and some GMO x Strawnana. I'm hopeful.

Last edited:
I know this is an auto forum, but I have 3 PCG photoperiod ladies flowering now. 2 gelato 33 x purple punch (left) and one GMO x Strawnana (right). So far so good. I know it's not an even canopy. I was originally only gonna flower out 2 in the 2x4 and almost killed off the runt gelato x PP in the middle but i'm glad i kept it, because although short and fast flowering she's a beautiful purplish pheno and at day 40 she already smells strong like fruity pebbles cereal from when i was a kid.

PXL_20211106_152624117.jpg

I'm glad to hear good things about PCG. I just picked up 2 packs of their photos as an impulse buy cause they were on sale. I'm about to pop a few Gelato 33 x Purple Punch and some GMO x Strawnana. I'm hopeful.
Any tips on where to find PCG Autos online in the US?

I know this is an auto forum, but I have 3 PCG photoperiod ladies flowering now. 2 gelato 33 x purple punch (left) and one GMO x Strawnana (right). So far so good. I know it's not an even canopy. I was originally only gonna flower out 2 in the 2x4 and almost killed off the runt gelato x PP in the middle but i'm glad i kept it, because although short and fast flowering she's a beautiful purplish pheno and at day 40 she already smells strong like fruity pebbles cereal from when i was a kid.

View attachment 1385294
We love em all.

Anyone ever grown orange kush pcg . How long does it take

View attachment 1385294
I can't recommend the Purple Punch x Gelato33 enough. Both phenos i had are super frosty and super fruity. The GMO x Strawnana was less dense and less frosty, but really unique smell. I didn't take many pics during the grow, but here are some nug shots after around 2 months curing in jars.

Purple Punch x Gelato 33: runt purple pheno
PXL_20220205_191810223.jpg
PXL_20220205_191639606.jpg

Purple Punch x Gelato 33: bigger & greener (less purple pheno) just as fruity, frosty and tasty and still good looking
PXL_20220205_191738807.MP.jpg

PXL_20220205_191705989.jpg

GMOxStrawnana: enjoying smoking & vaping, such a unique smell i can't even describe it like savory and sweet. but she was finnicky to grow and less frosty, I wouldn't grow again (yes I got some dog hair on this one :( sucks but my dog sheds a lot and i'm the only one who smokes my weed (My wife doesn't even smoke)
PXL_20220205_192109163.MP.jpg

Back