Purple Haze Auto from Original Sensible seeds

Yeah, but truthfully I don't miss the hassle of outdoor grows.
Sorry it took me so long to get back, been busy. But yeah, I used to love it when I was in my late teens , my uncle and I used to have a blast growing outdoors, before indoor growing was so mainstream. We lived where the climate allowed us to grow some good weed. We grew a lot of Mexican Oaxaca and Acapulco Gold. It was a different time,different weed. I really enjoyed it.

Anyhow, my Purple Haze auto is taking longer than breeders specs had stated (which is almost always the case with any photoperiod strains that I have grown). Breeders specs say 70-75 days seed to harvest, she is now at day 86 and could probably go 1-2 more weeks.

Welcome to AFN. I was an OD guerilla grower. Way more labor intensive! Just so you know, you don’t have to grow “monsters” inside. I got 3/4 lb with 4 photos in a 4x4. Coulda done better but was new to indoor. If they are fem seeds you can veg less and have more plants. Not straight from 12/12 but a couple week veg and then switch. Sea of green would work and get you different strains. Or clone your females. Im sure you’ve already considered this as you are an experienced grower… but sometimes a reminder is good? Lol

Welcome to AFN. I was an OD guerilla grower. Way more labor intensive! Just so you know, you don’t have to grow “monsters” inside. I got 3/4 lb with 4 photos in a 4x4. Coulda done better but was new to indoor. If they are fem seeds you can veg less and have more plants. Not straight from 12/12 but a couple week veg and then switch. Sea of green would work and get you different strains. Or clone your females. Im sure you’ve already considered this as you are an experienced grower… but sometimes a reminder is good? Lol
I hear what you are saying. I usually get between 1/4 - 1/2 lb from my indoor photos. I don't have a lot of room inside where I live now, so I don't normally take clones and do perpetual grows. I try to focus on filling out my 3x3 tent with 1 plant, using LST and a bit of lollipopping. I like to grow new genetics from seed each grow to keep things interesting. When I was into the outdoor growing, we never grew more than we could take care of without getting out of control. Growing near a fresh water source always made things easier as well.

Back