Seed Stockers purple punch and sticky finger autos seedstockers.....as well as Dutch Passion Cookies and Sunrise Phase 2 starts on page 10!!

hey mistress.....i dont know yet what to grow....yeah something dp will be in there for sure...not sure what yet...thinking a green poison fast, maybe a hso mango sappphire and ??????

Hard for me to suggest anything, as your experience is far, far greater, and environment so much different to mine.
But... (can't help myself)... have you grown out any of the faster Seed Stockers', like their BCN Auto Critical XXL?
Just thinking of something fast enough to avoid your winter, and chunky enough to get you some weight in the jars.

wont be long before i am starting a few destined for outdoor....i can grow 4 in the backyard....hoping they make it and dont get stolen...i will do my best to grow them rather small compared to my normal outdoor beasties. Outdoor scrogging to keep them as low as possible
Awesome bud glad to see you will be getting back outdoors this year! Sad to see you wont be growing any monsters. I will be pounding out some beast this year if you would like to follow along. Should hopefully have a few 4+ pounders this year again. I was gifted some new fast versions to try out being I have a short flowering season not sure if you are still considering genetics I have never grown any fast flowering so Im hoping I can still hit some beastly plants with them but I have a few of my old strains I know will pound hard this year regardless.. Fast flowering might throw off any suspecting theft by a couple of weeks though.....Food for thought Good luck this year....

Scent on the plants @fauxnacho is
Brooklyn - fruity for sure, a bouquet of berries...very sweet, very strong
Cookies - very strong mango scent...smoked an under formed bud...woohoo! Very strong indeed!
Fruit cake - not as strong as the other 2...rubbing some crystal provides a nice sweet berry smell. Very nice, just wish the odour was stronger.

Hard for me to suggest anything, as your experience is far, far greater, and environment so much different to mine.
But... (can't help myself)... have you grown out any of the faster Seed Stockers', like their BCN Auto Critical XXL?
Just thinking of something fast enough to avoid your winter, and chunky enough to get you some weight in the jars.

I haven't grown bcn critical....I would like to do photos though.

The GP fast version is certainly a good choice :thumbsup: :toke:

Yeah want to do a go fast.

Awesome bud glad to see you will be getting back outdoors this year! Sad to see you wont be growing any monsters. I will be pounding out some beast this year if you would like to follow along. Should hopefully have a few 4+ pounders this year again. I was gifted some new fast versions to try out being I have a short flowering season not sure if you are still considering genetics I have never grown any fast flowering so Im hoping I can still hit some beastly plants with them but I have a few of my old strains I know will pound hard this year regardless.. Fast flowering might throw off any suspecting theft by a couple of weeks though.....Food for thought Good luck this year....

Cool bud...best of luck!! I still want to grow them a fair size...but I want them to be super short. Like 2.5 feet tall max and 7 feet wide. Heavy support and LST

I haven't grown bcn critical....I would like to do photos though.

Yeah want to do a go fast.

Cool bud...best of luck!! I still want to grow them a fair size...but I want them to be super short. Like 2.5 feet tall max and 7 feet wide. Heavy support and LST
Cant wait to see them form up!

Cookies
IMG_20200404_131637.jpg

Here we go...the 2 remaining plants have been on water only for over a week. Here is both...fruitcake in the background and Brooklyn sunrise up front
IMG_20200412_013157.jpg

SS fruitcake
IMG_20200408_141758.jpg

IMG_20200412_012541.jpg

IMG_20200412_012640.jpg

IMG_20200412_012555.jpg

And the dp sunrise
IMG_20200412_012436.jpg
IMG_20200412_012416.jpg
IMG_20200412_012406.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200412_012526.jpg