Quick and Dirty deficiency picture depot (expanded to include other issues as well)

Found this and thought it might help someone
CannabisPoster4000.jpg

:smoking: okay, here's something new! Courtesy of a great gal who took her lumps well and with good humor,... wishing for others to learn from her hard-knocks lesson! ... ( :pighug: thank you my friend!) .....These pics are from a baking soda overdose, used to adjust pH up,... Major alkaline off-pH and sodium (Na) toxicity symptoms,...:yoinks:.... notable here is the baffling array of symptoms, some of which don't fit any defc./toxicity very well,.. this is a common "muddied water" effect when you have combined sources of trouble!

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

Without a doubt, Waira, the most complete and easy to use compilation I've ever seen, and so much better with the detailed photos! :worship:
I gotta spread some love around first, then I'm gonna Rep Slap the livin' poo out of you! :biggrin: :d5::cheers::thumbsup:

Without a doubt, Waira, the most complete and easy to use compilation I've ever seen, and so much better with the detailed photos! :worship:
I gotta spread some love around first, then I'm gonna Rep Slap the livin' poo out of you! :biggrin: :d5::cheers::thumbsup:

Ha!! Have at you, then! :slap::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::naughtystep::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::slap:
Great work, Brother W! :thumbsup:

:smoking: ...*ooofff! ooow!! aiiii..!* :crying:--enough! -- you embarrass me with the riches my friend,...and even my poo is waving the :thanks: sign at this point!! :rofl: :cheers:

:toke: Folken-
This thread is for compiling various deficiency pics gathered from all around,... the idea is to get several pics of each defc. and it's various symptoms, particularly the more atypical ones,... hopefully, to be included in a more comprehensive, consolidated thread for staff and members to go to for reference and diagnosis,... for now though, this thread will have just pics and brief text for noteworthy specifics about the symptoms. Very often, the problem goes beyond just simple "lack-of" defc.'s, complicated-- or rather, muddied!- by pH issues (i.e., restriction and lockout), grow medium and method, and multiple defc.'s, which can alter the symptoms from what is considered typical in manifestation,... Hopefuly, we can gather enough samples to help clear the diagnostic fog and give as solid a diagnosis as can be,.... absolute confirmation of these symptom pics is not assumed! Likely, you will recognize many of them from the other sources out there,...
...for now, it'll be closed to direct responses, so as to not break up the sequence and scatter things across several pages,...Please post any questions at the Infirmary, or Live Help Thread :biggrin: .... Staff and members, if you have some good pics to potentially add, post them up where ever you like, and whistle up an Infirmary or LHT Mod' to have a look!

Back