Quick and Dirty deficiency picture depot (expanded to include other issues as well)

VitaMan

Clean Glass + New Whip
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Island Sweet Skunk, Comatose, el Chapo, and others.
I hope someone can help.

The photos below are 11 day old seedlings. 2 days before the pic was taken, I gave a small amount of water and saw a gnat, so I fogged the tent with Green Planet insecticide the next day. There were a few droplets on some of the leaves, so this may be light burn BUT I saw similar symptoms in other grows where I did not use pesticide.

My medium is new soil with 30% coco. I added cal/mag and silica to the coco when I reconstituted it, hoping to prevent or delay deficiency as I am under 200+ watt LED.

P8215706.JPG P8215707.JPG P8215708.JPG P8215709.JPG

Thanks in advance!

The plants made a strong recovery after I used BTI to kill the gnat larvae.

I hope someone can help.

The photos below are 11 day old seedlings. 2 days before the pic was taken, I gave a small amount of water and saw a gnat, so I fogged the tent with Green Planet insecticide the next day. There were a few droplets on some of the leaves, so this may be light burn BUT I saw similar symptoms in other grows where I did not use pesticide.

My medium is new soil with 30% coco. I added cal/mag and silica to the coco when I reconstituted it, hoping to prevent or delay deficiency as I am under 200+ watt LED.

View attachment 795152 View attachment 795153 View attachment 795154 View attachment 795155

Thanks in advance!
What do you mean by reconstitute?There to young for any nute problems so It night have been the fog spray that caused those markings.I would leave them alone for awhile and they should be fine.

What do you mean by reconstitute?There to young for any nute problems so It night have been the fog spray that caused those markings.I would leave them alone for awhile and they should be fine.

Reconstituted: I mean soaking brick coir to add to soil.

Everything, even photo's and clones crave cal-mag under my lights so the water that I soaked the coir in had added cal-mag and silica.

Yes, I think it might have been the fog. They grew out of it.

After using BTI, I won't use fog for gnats.

Last edited:
Back