Quick and Dirty deficiency picture depot (expanded to include other issues as well)

Does anyone know if heat stress looks like a slight case of nute burn. I have never had a problem with my led being so close even grow into the light but my tallest plant looked sweet leaves standing straight up still are but look like by harvest if it get any worse they'll be crispy
8f187a80764267f745cae132bcd4d498.jpg
b1b42665aaa0360601216ebb37d2ea4e.jpg
anyone who has possibly had issue like this I'm all ears

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
It's hard to say from those pics, Milton. Maybe get some whole plant shots in natural light, and post them to the infirmary or live help.
This thread is more of a reference section.

Phosphorus:

View attachment 543839

phosphorus-deficiency-bagseed-haze2-sm.jpg

phosphorus-deficiency-leaf-curling-sm.jpg

phosphorus-deficiency-vegetative-sm.jpg
phosphorus-deficiency-leaf-spots-curling-sm.jpg

picture.php

003791.JPG

002844.JPG

20161113_081640-jpg.658184

**** a truly weird manifestation here, not 100% sure it's P defc, but it fits the criteria well enough,... can't account for the colors, so trippy! -->
cm161113-11112602-jpg.658203
cm161113-11112001-jpg.658204

>>> Cool temp's can slow P uptake down, and can cause the classic purpling effect; seems to be unique to this specific situation... (of course, some strains are purple or turn purple as part of normal genetic expression regardless of temp's)...
purple-phosphorus-deficiency-cold-sm.jpg
phosphorus-red-leaves-sm.jpg
This is awesome reference already love this site hehe

Can someone please tell me what's going on. This is my first grow. I'm growing in coco under 2 300 watt leds. It look like my leaf tips r drying out.
c0dfbe73b3820a747820b08c0892b3a8.jpg
dfd2d79782170ec4d3e407b51e26da35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please tell me what's going on. This is my first grow. I'm growing in coco under 2 300 watt leds. It look like my leaf tips r drying out.
c0dfbe73b3820a747820b08c0892b3a8.jpg
dfd2d79782170ec4d3e407b51e26da35.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A little more info would help, but it looks to me like underfeeding. I see your doing Coco are you feeding with each water? And how often have you watered? Checking pH? PPM/TDS?

Current Diaries
Jingo grows zambeza white widow and supper silver haze
Jingo does Remo nutes, Dinafem white cheese and portal kracken.
Jingo grows Dinafem White Cheese, lumigrow pro 325, gh and remo nutes

Jingo's continuous cbd grow, lumigrow pro LED, GH nutrients in coco, with test results.

..wrong place for this mates,.. Jingo, I have him covered at Sick Bay already, thanks just the same! :smoking:

Found this while scouring the internet looking for an answer to my plant issues.
It wasn't helpful for me, however thought I would share it in case it is helpful to somebody one day :)

cannabis-plant-problem-flowchart.jpg

Copper Toxicity in a Hydro System.
@Waira Here is one for the record. When setting up a top off tank I did not have a plastic bulkhead handy so I used a brass one with a copper valve. I turns out that aerated nutrients in this tank leached too much copper and killed the seedlings - twice - before i figured it out. This is what it looks like:

copper tox1.jpg
copper tox2.jpg
copper tox3.jpg

Copper Toxicity in a Hydro System.
@Waira Here is one for the record. When setting up a top off tank I did not have a plastic bulkhead handy so I used a brass one with a copper valve. I turns out that aerated nutrients in this tank leached too much copper and killed the seedlings - twice - before i figured it out. This is what it looks like:
:d5: excellent! .... well, as an example at least, and for both the diagnosis and spotting the trouble source- :crying: - well done, sahhhhhh! :slap:
hqdefault.jpg
............ did you have a look at the suspect valve to see how badly corroded it was? That's an real eye opener MoG, the speed and amount of ionic Cu that was stripped off of it,... how long was it in before they started ailing? ...looking into it more, Cu can become rather toxic past those micronute-level req's! ----- :cheers: thanks mate, I'll get those pics into the Cu posting, it's classic, especially the bloating of the roots- :nono: fugly! (gotta check in on the Wild Thai results too!):eyebrows:

Back