Indoor quick one auto, Royal Queen seeds

midIN

always learning.
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
granddy purp
I have successfully germinated a quick one auto from Royal Queen. It's currently starting about to pop up out of the rapid rooters. It's in a 5 gal fabric air pot. Soil mix is my own super soil. All 1/8 of ingredients. I mix approximately 38-40 gals at a time. Use for indoors and outdoor for years and do great with it. As follows,
Perlite-4gals
Organic wormcast-4gals
Mexican bat guano-4cups
Fox farm ocean-10gals
Fox farm happy frog-10gals
Ordinary potting soil-4gals
Jiffy seedling mix-8gals
Epsom salt-4/6cups
Mixing in big totes soak top with 1/2 gal of water then cover keep it warm let humidity build in it then mix again let sit for one week to wake up. Then use.
Home for Royal Queen Quick One auto- 5 gal super soil, total of 1200w led 1 full spectrum,1 veg or bloom or full spectrum opition led(900wled really). 2'x4'x5' grow tent, day time temp 77, humidity 52%,night time temp 67, humidity 34, I ran 3 different breeder's autos last run with these settings and did good for a first time auto run I think. Outdoor photos are my thing but last year I got 3 free autos in a order so I tried and am now hooked. I will report back with more information as it happens. Also the tent has a San Tri Bajo auto fem from Barney's farm and total of 4 LEDs 2 of each kind and I mix Total of 250 gals of this soil every 4 days I'm off work for my veggie garden as well.

Attachments

• 1519851220408.jpg
    1519851220408.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 148
I have successfully germinated a quick one auto from Royal Queen. It's currently starting about to pop up out of the rapid rooters. It's in a 5 gal fabric air pot. Soil mix is my own super soil. All 1/8 of ingredients. I mix approximately 38-40 gals at a time. Use for indoors and outdoor for years and do great with it. As follows,
Perlite-4gals
Organic wormcast-4gals
Mexican bat guano-4cups
Fox farm ocean-10gals
Fox farm happy frog-10gals
Ordinary potting soil-4gals
Jiffy seedling mix-8gals
Epsom salt-4/6cups
Mixing in big totes soak top with 1/2 gal of water then cover keep it warm let humidity build in it then mix again let sit for one week to wake up. Then use.
Home for Royal Queen Quick One auto- 5 gal super soil, total of 1200w led 1 full spectrum,1 veg or bloom or full spectrum opition led(900wled really). 2'x4'x5' grow tent, day time temp 77, humidity 52%,night time temp 67, humidity 34, I ran 3 different breeder's autos last run with these settings and did good for a first time auto run I think. Outdoor photos are my thing but last year I got 3 free autos in a order so I tried and am now hooked. I will report back with more information as it happens. Also the tent has a San Tri Bajo auto fem from Barney's farm and total of 4 LEDs 2 of each kind and I mix Total of 250 gals of this soil every 4 days I'm off work for my veggie garden as well.
So the little quick one decided to show her self sometime in the middle of the night last night. She still little and the pic is hard to see her but I must say that she has a thick little stem as well as the San TriBajo, which is another journal I'm about to start. Now to my memory in 2016 when I get a order from the same company seedsman they all had thick little stems as well and that year turned out to be awesome. My question is to myself does this have to do with freshness of the beans? I don't know but I hope so. For now I will keep the syran wrap over her and continue to mist it as I've always done and post more when she spreads her wings more, she does have her first set starting out so hopefully she doesn't take long kinda hinse her name quick one. 3/4" tall 3/2/18. Lights 38", 18/6 hours, fan on same hours.temps 77 humidity 47. But humidity will go back to 57-61 after doors close.

Attachments

• IMG_20180302_184900.jpg
    IMG_20180302_184900.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 172
Last edited:
So the little quick one decided to show her self sometime in the middle of the night last night. She still little and the pic is hard to see her but I must say that she has a thick little stem as well as the San TriBajo, which is another journal I'm about to start. Now to my memory in 2016 when I get a order from the same company seedsman they all had thick little stems as well and that year turned out to be awesome. My question is to myself does this have to do with freshness of the beans? I don't know but I hope so. For now I will keep the syran wrap over her and continue to mist it as I've always done and post more when she spreads her wings more, she does have her first set starting out so hopefully she doesn't take long kinda hinse her name quick one. 3/4" tall 3/2/18. Lights 38", 18/6 hours, fan on same hours.temps 77 humidity 47. But humidity will go back to 57-61 after doors close.
Also once they get going on do use FF grow big, big bloom, tiger bloom, AN piranha,bud candy and flawless finish, molasses

Well here I am at 9 days since last had some growth but knda slow starting to reach the 10 days from popping up mark. Temps staying at consistent 75 humidity range 55-63. Seems that it doing ok just not much growing but she's growing nonetheless. So hopefully in a week or so she starts going great. Led veg lights are at 31" in the tent. I did add some soil to the pot so roughly 3" without the add in soil .

Attachments

• IMG_20180312_171908.jpg
    IMG_20180312_171908.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 147
Looks about right, this is when I got frustrated at first and chucked loads of nutes in to speed things up lol almost killed her. The first two weeks are very slow and then off she goes.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Looks about right, this is when I got frustrated at first and chucked loads of nutes in to speed things up lol almost killed her. The first two weeks are very slow and then off she goes.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Yes I can definitely see frustrating point I mean it says auto and my doesn't look like the pic at bank did they like. Lol nope patience and pH bottle water is all the get. I have noticed that taken the humidity dome off in Evenings has helped then back on in am. Kinda a work out session I guess for it and fresh air cycle. Now that Carmel cream is taking all the lst training I can throw at her she's doing well and it is a seed that took 2 weeks to pop out then bam she hasn't stopped. Gotta love the experiment plants sometimes the surprise you.

im sure its growing plenty under the soil,sometimes slow starters take off and dont know when to stop.
good luck.
:pighug:

im sure its growing plenty under the soil,sometimes slow starters take off and dont know when to stop.
good luck.
:pighug:
Lol ya I hope so. Be kinda cool to be able to see roots in soil like a kids ant farm container does. So u could really see a nutes potential.

Back