Indoor R Wayne's Can't Stop Wont Stop Grow

Thats a nice size plant. I see a few other guys churning out some really nice plants with the Earthboxes. Definitely piqued my interest but, eh, dirt is too heavy for me to muck with.

I agree with your point about not being able to turn the light up beyond 75%. I have one of the FC-e4800 and even with the driver outside the tent, past 75% and the temps are way too high. I just finished an auto run with a new HLG panel. Quite the difference.
Thank you and yea, trying to lift that earthbox out of the tent is quite the chore. I’ve learned to take everything else out of the tent so I can get more access to it :haha: I almost thought about building ramps for it too

Love hearing good things about those HLG lights. I think I’m going to do one more run and wait for the 420 sale. But at this point, I am almost dead set on getting one it’s just a matter of when. I also can’t find the 300L Rspec on their site anymore. Might have to pick up a kit

That's a Huge Bitch!
That she is and thank you. The Strawbba the Hutt already smokes and tastes great. I’m fitting to start trimming the ZaMango in the next 10 minutes. She smells incredible, strongest scent out of any plant so far.

Thank you and yea, trying to lift that earthbox out of the tent is quite the chore. I’ve learned to take everything else out of the tent so I can get more access to it :haha: I almost thought about building ramps for it too

Love hearing good things about those HLG lights. I think I’m going to do one more run and wait for the 420 sale. But at this point, I am almost dead set on getting one it’s just a matter of when. I also can’t find the 300L Rspec on their site anymore. Might have to pick up a kit
They have refurbished ones for like 250-300. You can also get a refurbished 600Rspec for like 450 just a thought.

I think HLG is in the process of changing up a lot of their lights. The panel I was given for testing has already been discontinued! I was about to buy a second one. Check with Les in the HLG thread. He may have some advice.

They have refurbished ones for like 250-300. You can also get a refurbished 600Rspec for like 450 just a thought.
The 600 is way too much light for my 3x3. I’ve been eyeing the refurbished ones, especially the 350R. I want those Diablo QBs. But I want that 3 year warranty too.

The 600 is way too much light for my 3x3. I’ve been eyeing the refurbished ones, especially the 350R. I want those Diablo QBs. But I want that 3 year warranty too.
Honestly though, getting the 600 wouldn't be an awful idea, yeah it's more light than you need at full power but you can always turn down the dimmer. Then if/when you decide you want a bigger tent you'll already have an adequate light for it. My scorpion rspec takes up basically the entire area of the tent, I run it at about 50%, but if I move to a bigger tent eventually I'm set! Plus I think it's better for the equipment to be run at a lower than max setting anyways, ya know? I love my HLGs though, I'm not interested in lights from anywhere else.

Honestly though, getting the 600 wouldn't be an awful idea, yeah it's more light than you need at full power but you can always turn down the dimmer. Then if/when you decide you want a bigger tent you'll already have an adequate light for it. My scorpion rspec takes up basically the entire area of the tent, I run it at about 50%, but if I move to a bigger tent eventually I'm set! Plus I think it's better for the equipment to be run at a lower than max setting anyways, ya know? I love my HLGs though, I'm not interested in lights from anywhere else.
Yes I agree. If you get a bigger light than you actually need. You can always run it on 50% power and I bet those diodes would last for a decade atleast.

Yes I agree. If you get a bigger light than you actually need. You can always run it on 50% power and I bet those diodes would last for a decade atleast.
You two just had to go and make valid points :biggrin: I just checked the dimensions on the 600 and it’s smaller than I thought. I was under the impression it would barely fit in my 3x3. Not the case. Well dang, I think I’ll be saving a bit longer to get the 600….or the like. Hoping it won’t be discontinued by the time I can afford it.

You two just had to go and make valid points :biggrin: I just checked the dimensions on the 600 and it’s smaller than I thought. I was under the impression it would barely fit in my 3x3. Not the case. Well dang, I think I’ll be saving a bit longer to get the 600….or the like. Hoping it won’t be discontinued by the time I can afford it.
Definitely check for refurbished ones, my scorpion is refurbished and I used the afn discount code and it wasn't nearly as painful as buying a new one!

Back