IngredientsQty (Grams)Percentage
Fish & Bone Meal100045
Guano Certified Organic50023
Potash25011
Black Basalt Rock Dust25011
Azomite Rock Dust1005
Leonardite (Humnic Acid)1005
Total2200100

This is entirely based of Dazs Super Soil Mixture, which I believe is based on Sub cools super soil mixture.
I plan to use this, along with high quality worm poop and a good recycled soil.

or

Might be cheaper and more balanced.
GL

or

Might be cheaper and more balanced.
GL
We dont have Build a soil here unfortunately :-(
Im hoping to learn to custome build amendments as well just for the knowledge and experience

It would depend on your application rate as well as what is already existing in your base soil mix. I'm assuming you're using compost as a fraction of your soil mix, and really your fertilizer blend should be based around your compost source.

@Aussie Autos [ I grow autos to! Believe it or not ] - I was just asking mate . I have made my own soil for a long time now and yes here in Australia
and have grown a hell of a lot of Autos .
Sorry mate! Was meant to be a joke no hard feelings, all in good fun! Awesome to hear, are you on insta?!?

It would depend on your application rate as well as what is already existing in your base soil mix. I'm assuming you're using compost as a fraction of your soil mix, and really your fertilizer blend should be based around your compost source.

yeah, so the soil is used Island Blend from High Powered Organics, and im adding some high quality worm castings and what ever else the soil needs as time goes. Do you reccomend any kind of application rate for these specific amendments?

@Aussie Autos I have been on there site , the way I see it you would be better off using there amendments , using others could create issues , There is not a lot of info apart from what inputs they use , I can not help you here , mainly because I build my own for scratch ,

Back