Duggy

Berries of Blue
Staff member
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
AFN's Cannazone have been lucky enough to get hold of some pre release Auto Glueberry OG from our good friends at Dutch Passion.. Eight of our awesome testers will be growing some of these ladies..
Say hello to your test team..
@A-Train @sniper @briman @Rebel @Duggy @Renaissance Redneck @Bailey @2Stoned2Care

I'll let everyone drop by and let you guys know how they will be running their plants and we will all update here regularly. Check out the information for the Auto Glueberry OG.. Looks killer..
AutoGlueberry-OG-Dutch-Passion.jpg

Indoor
icn-buiten.gif

Outdoor
icn-kas.gif

Greenhouse
icn-life.gif

11 weeks
icn-opbrengst.gif

XXL
icn_indicasativa.gif

Indica/Sativa

This is a new product which will be available from 1 January 2017

Auto Glueberry OG is the autoflowering version of the hard hitting, resin dripping photoperiod Glueberry OG. To turn Glueberry OG into an autoflower, we crossed (Gorrila Glue x OG) with the original Auto Blueberry to ensure the same taste and effect as her photoperiod sister.

If you're looking for a sativa dominant, potent hybrid that can well be used in both SOG and SCROG grows, than try out this American delicacy.

With subtle Diesel hints and fruity Blueberry tones, Auto Glueberry OG can be considered a sweet tasting strain with both Asian and American roots.

This sativa dominant autoflowering hybrid with extra large yields will please any grower both indoors and outdoors (in sunny climates) and ensures a great harvest to enjoy with family and friends.

Auto Glueberry OG.jpg
DP Logo.jpeg

What's up AFN...... thank to @DutchPassionTony and @Duggy I've been given the chance to grow out some more awesome DP genetics.

I'll be running the usual on these ladies and hoping they live up to their XXL rating....

5 gallon smart pots

Pro mix HP

Advanced Nutrients and Green Planet nutrients

They will be in a 3x3 grow tent under an Amare SE 250 and a DIY 2 cob rig

I have 2 girls that are DONE in that tent right now so as soon as the post man arrives I'll be getting things started

A big thank you to dutch passion and Tony for giving us the chance to grow these yet to be released seeds

I'll be running them in a 3 gallon air pot and a 3 gallon smart pot they will be under a bad boy t5 in black gold coco peat blend and I'll be using the remo nutrients line

:pass:

Again, big thanks to Dutch Passion and @DutchPassionTony for providing the leading ladies for these grows, and for @Duggy for all his hard work setting up this test. Special thanks to all the AFN folks who are working so hard to make tests like this possible. :bighug::worship::pass:
I'll be using my usual setup:
5 gallon cloth pots
T5 HO lights, with CFL side lighting
Kellogg Patio Plus soil, slightly tweaked
Bubbled water
7x7x7 grow room
I'm still debating the nutes... either Rock, AN or Remo
Meanwhile, I'm doing a deep clean on the room and waiting for the mail :peek:

Massive thanks to dutch passion for this opportunity.going to be a few weeks before i can start these girls because i still have two girls budding but really excited.i will be rooting(pardon the pun)for you guys untill i can get mine going

No use changing a winning formula so same setup as usuall

Tent=50x100x180 lighthouse max
Light=mars hydro 400w(actuall draw 190w)2x mars hydro 300w(actuall draw 140w)
Fan/filter=rhino pro carbon filter,rhino single speed extraction fan,6inch desk fan
Heater=45w 1foot tube heater
Medium=plagron light mix,clay pebbles
Nutes=AN sensi bloom,density calmag pro,density power boost pro
Pots=2 pot 15ltr autopot system with airdome
Pumps=hdom 600l/h adjustable submersible water pump,hdom 324l/h adjustable air pump.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE MAKE AFN PROUD :pass:

Back