Dutch Passion Review - Dutch Passion Autoblueberry

D

dave

Hi All,

Loving the forum, I've just started to grow and have had my first success. So just wanted to share with you all. Im from the UK. Any other UK members?

SeedBank :
Dutch Passion

Strain:
Auto Blueberry

Did it autoflower?:
Yes about 3 weeks I think

Supplied by:
Pick and Mix Seeds

Soil/hydro:
Bio Canna Organic Soil

Nutes:
Bio Rhizatonic, Bio Flores, Bio Boost and some good old fashioned Baby Bio when I realised plants still need Nitrogen even in flowering :eek:)

Light (kind and schedule):
Started under small CFL until a seedling approx 2 weeks, then under HPS 250w

Quite a slow grower. Became a bit of a mutant, kinda stretched but that could be down to me! Seemed very Sativa-like and took a while to finish - approx 10 weeks. Was a big plant though and gave a good yield.

Dry Yeid: 52g!!! although that includes some stalk etc as I like to keep intact till I smoke.

High/Effect Duration A nice head high. Makes you really chatty and sociable. Shared with some friends who don't smoke often and they really liked it. Nice strong taste and smell. Very earthy. Much bigger yield than expected. Not sure if this is usual. Like I said she was big haha!

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

Bag Appeal: ****
Best kept at home! Too smelly for normal bags. Liked by all

THE GROWth: ****

This was a first grow and all went well! Size became an issue and I burnt some of the top cola. No blue colour but this may be because of higher temps? I read this can affect blue colouring.

THE SMELL: *****
Very smelly. Earthy and fruity. Odour control a must

THE SMOKE: *** and 1/2
Nice head high, very sociable but not massively strong. A better grower may improve on this.

THE HiGH: ***
Pretty much said. Nice head high, a good day smoke, be great at a festival as it doesn't couch lock you at all

Hope this is helpful. I was pretty surprised, because I read bad reviews of this seedbank and strain on another forum. But some great results here. Couldn't be happier for a first grow.

Happy smoking :lol:

Back