WTF Multiverse????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
... Thanks member mates for trying to help :toke:,... but we know just like stupid, some kinds of tired and busted can't be fixed- :rolleyes1:
We have seen this 100x before as staff....
Clowny here didn't really want help, he wanted a crusade after beating the war drums - :redcard:
....All that arm flapping and abuse of punctuation, and got neither... Reap what you sow boyo!
Repeat offenders tip their hand all too easily... And Member Power revealed it in kind - :thanks:

... Thanks member mates for trying to help :toke:,... but we know just like stupid, some kinds of tired and busted can't be fixed- :rolleyes1:
We have seen this 100x before as staff....
Clowny here didn't really want help, he wanted a crusade after beating the war drums - :redcard:
....All that arm flapping and abuse of punctuation, and got neither... Reap what you sow boyo!
Repeat offenders tip their hand all too easily... And Member Power revealed it in kind - :thanks:
The circle continues lol

Well this has been a interesting read , I have been dealing with the public for over 35 years from working pubs to owning a butcher shop and now working as head gardener in a caravan park , and old mate that posted this issue is mad as a cut snake , The way he is behaving --- is not the way to sort out a issue -- over the years I have had issues with suppliers , but a calm attitude will get you a long way , and yes it can take time to sort out , by being calm and nice you will benefit by it , I see your behavior as not being very wise . So take a deep breath and calm down .

He tries to bully because he has no case.
He's a drama queen because he has no case.
I've seen it many many many many times!
Maybe I'm a bit prejudice with seeing it so much in the past, but there's that old duck thing. And this dude sure was quacking!
I'm a bit prejudiced too because it's happened to me.
I had a Canadian client that wanted to do a quite extensive build on a 04 Ford Cobra. I told my partner I really didn't want to take on the project. All he could see was dollar signs. I had him nailed perfectly! He was one of these know it alls. Well if you know it all, why aren't you doing it yourself?:face:
Now this guy trailered his car and all the parts from well deep in Maple Leaf Canuck land to the middle of the Arizona desert. This guy had been acquiring parts for quite a few years. Not a single part that he brought with him would work with his build!:face:
I ate a bunch of hours working on the car, but there's only so far a deposit will go. Despite my better judgment, I did what he asked when he authorized me to sell his parts. I got the man good deals. But there's only so much you can get from used parts. And I didn't take any commissions. On active builds, my clients get very quick updates. On my ongoing builds, not necessarily active, they got monthly updates just to touch base. I kept telling this guy I need money to progress further in the build.
He disappears on me for a month with no contacts after multiple attempts from me. So his project goes into the dyno shop with the other inactives.

Next thing I know, i get a phone call from a well known very large performance forum. He tells me of this idiot's rant! With the Internet, you have to quash crap like this. If not, it becomes real.......... No matter what reality actually is.:face:

For as much as I had bent over backwards for this piece of crap and for him to do this without any kind of notice , I wanted to beat that Canuck ass! This is also done it on several other forums that he was on and he actually registered in other forums and that was his first post there. I let it Stew in the forums for a few days to see what comes up and for me to calm down!:funny:
I made one post and said that this would be my only post on the topic. I laid it all out plainly and concisely................... I definitely wasn't high, so no rambling.
And that's when I informed the guy that I'm filing a mechanics lien for the $10,000 owed in for storage fees each day it is in my care.

It actually turned out to be a pretty positive experience, once the dust settled. Directly from that idiots rants on the forums, I think it was 6 or 7 quite extensive jobs then I got from people messaging me or calling me up..

In this why I'm a bit biased, but then again, there's that duck!:funny::funny:

@Jean-O are you proud of yourself?

^^^^^^^^.......... Just look at what your live rosin Root Beer Float did!:funny::funny::funny::funny::pass:

edit........................ And I told this joker that we're not Parker Brothers, so no monopoly money..................... And what does he bring me ? :face:

Last edited:
He tries to bully because he has no case.
He's a drama queen because he has no case.
I've seen it many many many many times!
Maybe I'm a bit prejudice with seeing it so much in the past, but there's that old duck thing. And this dude sure was quacking!
I'm a bit prejudiced too because it's happened to me.
I had a Canadian client that wanted to do a quite extensive build on a 04 Ford Cobra. I told my partner I really didn't want to take on the project. All he could see was dollar signs. I had him nailed perfectly! He was one of these know it alls. Well if you know it all, why aren't you doing it yourself?:face:
Now this guy trailered his car and all the parts from well deep in Maple Leaf Canuck land to the middle of the Arizona desert. This guy had been acquiring parts for quite a few years. Not a single part that he brought with him would work with his build!:face:
I ate a bunch of hours working on the car, but there's only so far a deposit will go. Despite my better judgment, I did what he asked when he authorized me to sell his parts. I got the man good deals. But there's only so much you can get from used parts. And I didn't take any commissions. On active builds, my clients get very quick updates. On my ongoing builds, not necessarily active, they got monthly updates just to touch base. I kept telling this guy I need money to progress further in the build.
He disappears on me for a month with no contacts after multiple attempts from me. So his project goes into the dyno shop with the other inactives.

Next thing I know, i get a phone call from a well known very large performance forum. He tells me of this idiot's rant! With the Internet, you have to quash crap like this. If not, it becomes real.......... No matter what reality actually is.:face:

For as much as I had bent over backwards for this piece of crap and for him to do this without any kind of notice , I wanted to beat that Canuck ass! This is also done it on several other forums that he was on and he actually registered in other forums and that was his first post there. I let it Stew in the forums for a few days to see what comes up and for me to calm down!:funny:
I made one post and said that this would be my only post on the topic. I laid it all out plainly and concisely................... I definitely wasn't high, so no rambling.
And that's when I informed the guy that I'm filing a mechanics lien for the $10,000 owed in for storage fees each day it is in my care.

It actually turned out to be a pretty positive experience, once the dust settled. Directly from that idiots rants on the forums, I think it was 6 or 7 quite extensive jobs then I got from people messaging me or calling me up..

In this why I'm a bit biased, but then again, there's that duck!:funny::funny:

@Jean-O are you proud of yourself?

^^^^^^^^.......... Just look at what your live rosin Root Beer Float did!:funny::funny::funny::funny::pass:

edit........................ And I told this joker that we're not Parker Brothers, so no monopoly money..................... And what does he bring me ? :face:
Very proud lol. Not sure what's going on here I stated to read n way too much drama for a guy who already has 5 daughters.... Hopefully this gets sorted out I kinda thought I was on IG or FB with some of what I read....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back