WTF Multiverse????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

GsC4477

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Send me back my Money Order!. Reply to your damn emaills If you dont want to do business with me be a MAN about it and say so, instead of being a COY little boy Paul!!

Fanboys please reach out to him...... I need a reply Im sick of the damn run around , i been trying to get this fool my money order so i can pay him for the last few MONTHS , i just get nothing bu t quirky reply's, and we unfortunely had a small wrestling match of 40 cent deficit to make my 150 dolor freebie, ( which didnt help) WHAT a Nickel N dimer!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Ive never had much problem if any with the U.S mail if any at all. I bought seeds from north Atlantic before, theyre always at my home within the week. This is one of my worse business experiences of my life, I know this guy has alot of beans.. but i dont get how hes successful when hes a such a prick IMO . Idc if your exp da best, mine wasnt, and i have the right to post it .

I have only placed a couple orders with MVB but never had a issue.. You are right it is you right to say what you want but I highly doubt it’s going to get you ahead..

@MultiverseSami is the representative here for them but I don’t think they are very active here maybe try Reddit or another platform of getting a hold of him @derek420colorado is also a representative from there but again being so abrasive is not going to get you far here.. I also know @Son of Hobbes knows the MVB crew well so maybe we can get this resolved for you calmly :pass::vibe::d5:

Ive tried calm dude. After about 2 months, calm is wearing, seems almosrt intentional since we may of gotten off on the wrong foot, IDC man id just wish he could be a man about instead of having me cancel Moneyorder, reissue them, waste time. His snarky ass attitude dont help either . i dont wanna be that guy However, i had it , i just wanted some FUCKING beans man, im not buying a home here.

I highly doubt this approach will get you much further. You could easily purchase a Prepaid money card to place the order. I haven't purchased for a while now, but that's what I've done in the past. You'll receive the goods so much faster that way.

My multiple experiences with MVB have been smooth and completely satisfactory.
:peace:

Send me back my Money Order!. Reply to your damn emaills If you dont want to do business with me be a MAN about it and say so, instead of being a COY little boy Paul!!

Fanboys please reach out to him...... I need a reply Im sick of the damn run around , i been trying to get this fool my money order so i can pay him for the last few MONTHS , i just get nothing bu t quirky reply's, and we unfortunely had a small wrestling match of 40 cent deficit to make my 150 dolor freebie, ( which didnt help) WHAT a Nickel N dimer!!!!!!!!!!! HOLY SHiiiiiiiii!!!!!

Ive never had much problem if any with the U.S mail if any at all. I bought seeds from north Atlantic before, theyre always at my home within the week. This is one of my worse business experiences of my life, I know this guy has alot of beans.. but i dont get how hes successful when hes a such a prick IMO . Idc if your exp da best, mine wasnt, and i have the right to post it .

I support your right to Vent @GsC4477 ...and I won't Close the thread unless it gets offensive.......But...

the members are right....no Vendor is going to come in to this thread and Try to sort things out in a Public Forum when you are so annoyed...

At Best they are going to Ask you to go to mails. :headbang:.. which is what you already tried.

Have you tried laying your problem out without yelling or taking swipes at them......?...

I highly doubt this approach will get you much further. You could easily purchase a Prepaid money card to place the order. I haven't purchased for a while now, but that's what I've done in the past. You'll receive the goods so much faster that way.

My multiple experiences with MVB have been smooth and completely satisfactory.
:peace:
Im done, im not trying to get anything !!!!!! Im just here to talk about my experience like everyone else. My Fault if it bothers you and thanks for the Monday morning quarterbacking, or maybe i should have just sent him my Credit card number like he suggested????

@Autoflower_Queen ...you have a Right to Your opinion....But.....you sign into our Site maybe a couple of hours ago and your 1 and Olny post on site is to come in and slag off a vendor.............?

warned him personally about a breeder that he was about to bring on

And...you have enough Personal Contact with him to be Advising him on what Breeders he should work with......?

You should Address you Worries with him...it is Not for this Forum...we have a Zero Tollerance policy to people signing in from the wider net to come in and Flam anyone.

Cheers... :pass:

@Autoflower_Queen ...you have a Right to Your opinion....But.....you sign into our Site maybe a couple of hours ago and your 1 and Olny post on site is to come in and slag off a vendor.............?

And...you have enough Personal Contact with him to be Advising him on what Breeders he should work with......?

You should Address you Worries with him...it is Not for this Forum...we have a Zero Tollerance policy to people signing in from the wider net to come in and Flam anyone.

Cheers... :pass:
Sir, let me ask you. If she Just signed on to praise a vender that say advertises here, would it be any different????

You're right, I'm warning people. I signed up to let others know. I understand my opinion doesn't mean anything as I just signed up. I knew my 1 post was going to be brought up.

Yup...I only Approved your account a couple of hours ago...

you don't know us..we don't know you...why should we be Interested.

We had Loads of this a few years ago when the LED Wars were Rife......we call it Flamming....:headbang:.....

I understand my opinion doesn't mean anything as I just signed up
I signed up to let others know

So it was soo imperative you took it on yourself to come in and warn us ..people you don't even Know .....I'm Sorry....it doesn't ring True.

Sir, let me ask you. If she Just signed on to praise a vender that says advertises here, would it be any different????

Madam....and if she just signed in to Praise a vendor when she'd never been on site Before....I'd take it as Advertising......:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back