WTF Multiverse????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he might have been vaping some of his Root Beer Float live Rosin.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:
That's stuff hits hard!!!!:baked::hump:
Me after a toke RBF Rosin....

me-space-walk.gif

Me after a toke RBF Rosin....

View attachment 1622426
I'm combining that and Vidamints and getting reasonably decent pain control.
The Vidamints rosin give me a good dose of CBD and sort of brings me back down to reality .............. after you get over the initial rush.
The combo works well for me. I'm bringing my veteran buddy his care package Friday and he'll get Rosin of both, my new infused coconut oil recovered from the worked dry ice material from multiple THC CBD and straight THC girls.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,strong as hell............. some straight THC MCT Oil and probably some Knows Candy flower.

I'm combining that and Vidamints and getting reasonably decent pain control.
The Vidamints rosin give me a good dose of CBD and sort of brings me back down to reality .............. after you get over the initial rush.
The combo works well for me. I'm bringing my veteran buddy his care package Friday and he'll get Rosin of both, my new infused coconut oil recovered from the worked dry ice material from multiple THC CBD and straight THC girls.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,strong as hell............. some straight THC MCT Oil and probably some Knows Candy flower.
I may cycle a Trilogene Auto Glu this winter, and mix her with Blue Microverse. She's a beautiful, and tasty CBD cultivar with potent medicinal properties.

:pass:

+1 on Vidamints. I ran that about a year ago for MCT oil - great meds.
I'm running her again in this next run in a 20 gallon grassroots bag. I'm using the media from the earth box girls in this run. I re-amended it and it's been cooking in a 50 gallon tote. It should be an easy AF grow. She was pretty easy nutrition wise in a junior with the amount of bud that she produced. She'll get trained extensively this round.
I'm pretty optimistic in the results and hopefully I'll make some MCT oil out of her too and some flower.....maybe. I think she's best used as concentrate.

I may cycle a Trilogene Auto Glu this winter, and mix her with Blue Microverse. She's a beautiful, and tasty CBD cultivar with potent medicinal properties.

I've also considered the idea of mixing her with Mephisto's Double Grape @WildBill ...as I think that could be a stellar mashup.

:bump:

FWIW Brother Mendel has really worked the Blackstrap/Gnome collab line including a Blackstrap 1:1 - definitely on my meds list. Sooooo many cultivars, so little space.
I'll be running Meph's Aunt Jennies Elixir 1:1 and probably gonna go ahead and order their CannaCheese1:1.

Yup..........Sooooo many cultivars, so little space, so little time!

I've also considered the idea of mixing her with Mephisto's Double Grape @WildBill ...as I think that could be a stellar mashup.

:bump:
I've got some interesting auto regulars to play with. I'll probably be playing with them first part of next year. :eyebrows: :hump:

edit............... Double grape or sour stomper with some CBD girl would be kinda killer

I think he might have been vaping some of his Root Beer Float live Rosin.:eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:
That's stuff hits hard!!!!:baked::hump:
It was actually a strawberry blunt of the Kush Kush laced with some live rosin from the Legend. :rofl::hookah:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back