Mephisto Genetics Samsquanch OG, 4 Assed Monkey, Creme de la Chem

smashing it @Ribbzzy my friend! :worship: that chemmy goodness is getting closer lol why is it when I am looking at your plants I always want to just reach out and grab one of those beautiful nugs and eat one? lol amazing growing and pictures bud :greenthumb:

smashing it @Ribbzzy my friend! :worship: that chemmy goodness is getting closer lol why is it when I am looking at your plants I always want to just reach out and grab one of those beautiful nugs and eat one? lol amazing growing and pictures bud :greenthumb:
We'll have to have a scratch and sniff AFN soon

Day 65, 4 Assed Monkey got the chop today. It doesn't look ready, the pistils tell me longer, but the tric's tell me cut yesterday. She's quite amber, maybe a touch more than I'd have wanted. I've had a couple of plant's do that lately. Beautiful fruity smell on the chop, it lingered in the house for ages.
IMG_4486.JPG
IMG_4488.JPG
IMG_4489.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG
IMG_4491.JPG
IMG_4492.JPG
IMG_4493.JPG

Day 66. Creme de la Chem. Unlike 4 Assed Monkey, she's playing the game properly, pistils receding, calyx's really on the swell. A fair few amber tric's, less than 10% though. 5 days more, I think that's all she wrote. She fucking stinks. I can tell already, she is going to slay people in cold blood, like a vengeful crusader.

IMG_4497.JPG
IMG_4498.JPG
IMG_4499.JPG
IMG_4500.JPG
IMG_4501.JPG

Samsquanch. I love this plant. The buds are some of the sexiest buds I've grown for a while. I think the trim job, will take as long as it takes to boil a kettle. Theres no sugar leaves, it's just bud. Another week, and she might be finished, but to be honest, I haven't even checked the trichomes yet. Fresh fruit smell, and a tinge of earth coming through.
IMG_4509.JPG
IMG_4512.JPG
IMG_4513.JPG
IMG_4514.JPG
IMG_4516.JPG
IMG_4517.JPG
IMG_4518.JPG

My son came home with a decoration for the tree that he'd made in school........
IMG_4520.JPG

I said to him, I can forgive the spelling of 'Christmas' as English is his 3rd language, but hanging a Klu Klux Klan man on the tree at Christmas might be a bit off :haha:
:crying:

Lmao. I live in an area that still has some klan left from my understanding used to be big not too long ago. Unreal huh. Nice ornament though. Maybe a little detail and will look more like an elf instead of a klansman lol.

Samsquanch. I love this plant. The buds are some of the sexiest buds I've grown for a while. I think the trim job, will take as long as it takes to boil a kettle. Theres no sugar leaves, it's just bud. Another week, and she might be finished, but to be honest, I haven't even checked the trichomes yet. Fresh fruit smell, and a tinge of earth coming through.
View attachment 835812 View attachment 835813 View attachment 835814 View attachment 835815 View attachment 835816 View attachment 835817 View attachment 835818
Guess I should have picked up some Samsquanch OG on Black Friday...one of the few I didn't pick up. Nice work, I have CDLC on the way soon and I have some 4 ASSED Monkeys going now. I am not surprised your 4AM is finishing early. Mine started budding pretty quickly. But I have 5 weeks or so left I would say. Looking forward to your final report.

Lmao. I live in an area that still has some klan left from my understanding used to be big not too long ago. Unreal huh. Nice ornament though. Maybe a little detail and will look more like an elf instead of a klansman lol.
I always considered the klan as a comedy club. I know they got up to a few nasties years ago, but I didn't think they were still a thing. Sad wankers!

Back