We should come up with some better names, where it says junior memeber. Since we can do what ever now that we have our own home.

Sort of a nice way to bring in the new year. :D:D

*Note to self, get new smileys.. These ones are hard to see.

wonder how many people are gonna fallow over to here cause this is a auto threader which i grow both auto and photo but all the principals are the same growing in general and the photo guys dont seem open to anything new period. kinda cool im one of the first here.

:D

I bet there will be a number of people showing up. Once words gets out. It's nice to have a place that is dedicated to AF's. No one to come in and troll the place or flame people for growing them.

That and we can now help people grow them properly.

That and once the seed section gets fired up this'll be the one of the only places to get "Mossys Medical Marijuana" seeds :D

hey if i get something going as a breeder id be be more then happy to jump in but i would need "test growers" to help refine my creations and expand on them.

This is the place for us AF breeders mate.. For the people by the people lol

BTW, i am trying to get the cutom avatar thing working.. Not really understanding why it isn't.. lol the post count is set for 0. so anyone should be able to add one. hmm

Funny you even beat FD to sign up.. lol i bet he's just out of his skin beeing away right now.

hes probly having withdraw from his ladies poor guy. i got a idea for his avatar im kicking around but its gonna be a bitch to do. I have one in mind for you too but im gonna have to make a far off connection but i think you'll get a good laugh of it

im downloading the program now to play with it as im having a hard time finding books

Back