Yeah? i will try youtube then.

hes probly having withdraw from his ladies poor guy. i got a idea for his avatar im kicking around but its gonna be a bitch to do. I have one in mind for you too but im gonna have to make a far off connection but i think you'll get a good laugh of it

LOL.. I bet he comes back and shits a log :D..

The good news is i figured the avatar thing out, you can now use custom avatars... They have it barried in the group permission instead on the avatar options part.. lol..This script is huge, the CMS part has my head spinning. I've been trying to figure out the RSS news feed thing too. So the home page has some content to read.

Wiz mate, do you think i should darken the green on the tables? It's a bit neon for me i think.. Need some feedback.

Last edited:
well if theres anything i can do to help let me know

I will for sure, thanks for the offer man. I'm sure soem thing will come up some time :D

Sweet good to see the custom avatars are working. I also changed the colors a bit, these seem a little easyer on the eyes.

I think we'll set some different user privlages on this site.
BRB going to take some pics to post.

Well hot diggity damn! It's nice to have our own home... been planning on building a site just like this...was gonna call it autoflower.org.... but I guess BH bea me to the punch!

props BH!

Same here... anything I can do... hit me up

J

Welcome john!!! :D

It's more a group effort really. Thanks for the offer mate. I'm sure some testing will need to be done.

Now we have a place to rally the AF troops :D

Sorta been in the works for a while. You thought the same thing i did as far as domains. I would like .com but i think he's sitting on it. Maybe one day!? lol

i still dont understand why rui wouldnt give there own auto set up i bet there die hard photo guys that dont bother with autos.

I've been playing with vbulletin most of the day. getting a feel for it. Bloody monster. At least now, we can customise it how we want.

I've been asking for input on the sections.. Do we need more? what do you think?

i still dont understand why rui wouldnt give there own auto set up i bet there die hard photo guys that dont bother with autos.

Yeah i don't know man, the mods wanted to add a section for it, but the admin for the site is never on i guess..

Their loss really..

Did you guys know why mossy went to RIU?

Back