Welcome john!!! :D

It's more a group effort really. Thanks for the offer mate. I'm sure some testing will need to be done.

Now we have a place to rally the AF troops :D

Sorta been in the works for a while. You thought the same thing i did as far as domains. I would like .com but i think he's sitting on it. Maybe one day!? lol

lol... indeed... I was thinking .org which was open... actually was gonna buy the domain and some server space next week... you saved me the money! lol

the multi-photo upload doesnt seem to be working... tried to post some photos on the indoors

I thought he had problems with the other site and some a-holes or something... could be wrong tho

in regards to the RIU... this is 20X better... we have our own home and "Auto-friendly" administrators... and no fucking trolss!

I'ma eat a couple o chocos and burn for this! cheers m8s!

K i'll look at it, i just got done changing the amount we can post at once in a thread/post.

I thought he had problems with the other site and some a-holes or something... could be wrong tho

Well i don't know ALL the details but, mossy got banned from ICmag. You can't even mention the name of a breeder in your thread or it got binned. We lost where mossy was for a few months there lol.

They didn't realise the reason we all were there in their auto section was because mossy.

wow... glad to hear the full story... always amzes me how poeple are so damn biased... until they realize its gurting them being ass holes... and thenn its usually too late...

thers always a bunch of BS somewhere... cant figure that part out... lol oh well... iv'e learned to ingore it as best as possible :)

on the sections thing... I think you probaby dont want to get too many because hen its hard to find what you're looking for... especially for newcomers trying to learn

J

ps I sure am glad they did that tho... might have never met all you wonderful people without RIU.. but sure am glad we have a home now

is ther any way we can bookmark specific references on a page? like mossys KISS?

or should one of us make a poitn f marking when a particular piece of info is on a page and then drop it in text format to the thread daily or weekly or something? It'd sure be nice to go... oh yeah... mossy talked about that a while back... oh heres the post... #xxx etc

Last edited:
ps... speed is decent here... no superfast.. but decent... competes with RIU at the least...

Yeah not too bad today, it was a bit laggy last night when we fired it up the first time.

We'll end up moving to a server but i haven't played with console in a while, so i just set up here until i get tilaa all setup.. That will be on a dedicated server with some dedicated lines. I'd like to be able to handle some peak traffic. If you go to compete.com and look up RIU your jaw will hit the floor when you see how much traffic they get.

I'll bet.. since we were up to some 70,000 views just in the auto thread!

honestly i think this is gonna be a shit ton better as far as the chating aspect goes. theres not going to be so much censoring and if you start off with a pretty tight group from the get go your gonna have a better all round conversation. If you really wanna get down to the basics here its gonna be really like a huge ass instant messenger till word gets out. I think this will be a good time for us all to pretty much have the freedom to make better bonds and connections without so many others bringing in large amounts of paranoia. This is just a thought but theres also now the the ability to weed out who could bring down alot of heat cause if we all know eachother on a semi personal level it kinda strengthens the over all security of the core. It could also open up trading aspects as well to kinda form a massive project. just my thoughts thou.

Back