Nice to see you here !

:bighug:

:pass: Amen.

LED lights as well....the Stick/trolling They took when they first come out...Jeez.....the two most Trolled product in canna history.:pass:..again....no one is Laughing now.

Could we not reinstate your old account for you @Stylez2 ...?....

Glad you found your way Home.....:headbang:

:smoking:

Old Guard.....:amazon:...are we Circling the Wagons......?.......

Afternoon @pop22 :pass:....you Trained your own Dragon....:dragon2:..part of AFN History.

@Eyes on Fire :bighug:..............:yoinks:..........you Bloody Hoarder........:yoinks:...I mean Autoflower Archivist/Historian......

I could See those Stone Dragons being of Interest to the right Bidder...the Original Line Mothers...Classic......:pass:
[/QUOTE]

I va lots of old stuff @Mossy your dragon bloods, and plenty others, lots of stones stuff.

Dont think I can get my old stuff back. :nono:

I'm ok with it just happy to be here anyway. Missed yall very much:bighug:

Let's smoke :smokeout:

@pop22 indeed a punk of youngness :crying: but my brain,body and internals are super old guy stuff though.LOL it changes your perspective rather nicely once the disease set in. Not even 50 and broken really good.:rofl: yeah I have some far older ones I didnt dig out from 2012-2013 and beyond.Got some reds and some jems and not the repros either.from way back @Mossy and that black drago was good.I did it twice.havent done the blue yet but the black is solid good man @pop22

Back