Sorry for your aggravation. Stone closed the Gift Shop more than a year ago. Shipping issues in the UK and Europe likely were the straw.
Most of the older work is in private hands, or grown out as they should be.
Oh no aggravation at all, I figured it was a tight group. Thanks for the confirmation on the situation, things appeared closed. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

Yeah...... :headbang: ...same info we have in the back shop.........which is a Damn Shame...............

Oh damn! Look at this OLD thread! It's old enough for the starter to wish they were the age they were when first started it! :funny:

Yup @WildBill ......:bighug:...the First thread ever on AFN...........and if I knew then what I know now.........I would have Run so fast in the opposite direction...you wouldn't Seen me for Dust...........:biggrin:......

:crying::crying::crying:

Yeah...... :headbang: ...same info we have in the back shop.........which is a Damn Shame...............

Yup @WildBill ......:bighug:...the First thread ever on AFN...........and if I knew then what I know now.........I would have Run so fast in the opposite direction...you wouldn't Seen me for Dust...........:biggrin:......

:crying::crying::crying:
It's all part of the ride Auntie! Enjoy it the best ya can. I TRY to do that.

Have the pics survived? @Mossy or @BCBudlady Where should I look for some good info to ogle over and learn?

I don't Think many photos survived @WildBill ..... :headbang: ..site has been updated so many times since.

From Reading about your pain.....I Think we are Similar so I'm Hoping a Dragon will help.....:dragon2:

Let it go over Amber for the Best meds........:headbang:..

I don't Think many photos survived @WildBill ..... :headbang: ..site has been updated so many times since.

From Reading about your pain.....I Think we are Similar so I'm Hoping a Dragon will help.....:dragon2:

Let it go over Amber for the Best meds........:headbang:..
Amber,,,,,,,,,,,,,that raises a couple/few of questions.
I've got the gamut of the cannabinoids in this medical grow. I have THC/CBD, CBD and CBG. How am I going to determine proper harvesting time for each one?
But, given my intended purpose for each one, 'Amber AF' would seem to be the answer. :hump:
The biggest reason I'm going in this direction with a med grow is two-fold. One is to get better and more consistent pain relief, be that thru inflammation reduction solely or in combo with the narcotic effect. Second was increased functionality. To better achieve better pain relief and still be active and not get zonked out. Pretty appropriate too! I just got bit again. I was having brunch and finishing my canna coffee. I had been vaping fairly heavy with rosin to get the pain down a bit better. I was trying to finish p quickly to get some training done before lights out. I leaned back to let my food settle a bit before I go bending over and stuff. Laptop was running a HD scan, so I watched TV a bit. The last thing I remember was Major Carter was about to attempt to blow up a sun(SG1 Still Rules!) It was over hrs later when I woke. I'm still high AF, but I'm not hurting!
In the end it boils down to better functionality.

Damn shame it's not totally Federally legal and I cold get a small research grant, so I could send off stuff for tests.

PS.............I freely admit my dosage methods MAY need refinements. I didn't have any filled bottles so I can dose with a dropper. I just splashed outta the big bottle this morning.:biggrin::funny::chimp:

Back