SANlight SANlight doing work!

KushFiend

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
Got my hands on a SANlight Q6W it's in a 80x80x160cm tent with a Dutch Passion Orange Bud(auto) in a 15L airpot with biobizz lightmix soil,the light looks very well built and sturdy even the packaging was top quality I can't wait to see what it does!
IMG_20190330_145823.jpg
IMG_20190330_145812.jpg
IMG_20190330_145335.jpg

hi pal this light will blow you away ive been testing 2 for about 5 months going from my old budget lights they have amazed me i will tag along if you dont mind

hi pal this light will blow you away ive been testing 2 for about 5 months going from my old budget lights they have amazed me i will tag along if you dont mind
Feel free to tag along, I've been stalking yours and Slater's grows the both of you are killing it with the SANlight, hopefully mine goes well!

Feel free to tag along, I've been stalking yours and Slater's grows the both of you are killing it with the SANlight, hopefully mine goes well!
also i know you grow some monster girls its great we can all lean on each other and sending you lots of good karma :karmacloud::baby:for the future

also i know you grow some monster girls its great we can all lean on each other and sending you lots of good karma :karmacloud::baby:for the future
I popped the orange bud because it's quick and stays pretty small but with my luck lately it'll probably get huge:crying:, I appreciate the good karma I think I might need it!

also they sent me this when i first started it may help you get your girl settled in
sanlight1.PNG

Back