SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

I did organic so you need to keep it alive and a little moist... However I was appaling at using mineral liquid nutes in soil so ya better off asking the other guys :smoking: :d5:
I've even got biotabs here so I can maybe use the liquid nutes for that as they sent me the full kit last year but I will just see how it goes and thanks bro

Bro you are mental with plants. Lol. Love it though. Think you might convert?
Cheers,
EP3

Bro you are mental with plants. Lol. Love it though. Think you might convert?
Cheers,
EP3
no mate to be totally honest I see people growing in soil with lots of bugs etc but I'm going to collect what info works best for outdoors as I've got 7 plants as you saw to put outdoors. also you've seen my coco harvests if I could replicate that id maybe consider it but I think its pure coco indoors these soil babies will have maybe a couple of days in the tent get them semi started as I've also got 2 dutch passion mokums tulips in my germination station for my big free space in the tent and thanks for all your view s on my thread bro

no mate to be totally honest I see people growing in soil with lots of bugs etc but I'm going to collect what info works best for outdoors as I've got 7 plants as you saw to put outdoors. also you've seen my coco harvests if I could replicate that id maybe consider it but I think its pure coco indoors these soil babies will have maybe a couple of days in the tent get them semi started as I've also got 2 dutch passion mokums tulips in my germination station for my big free space in the tent and thanks for all your view s on my thread bro
Good call on trying it outside dude. :d5:

Are you sure it is not just peat moss with vermiculite and perlite it kind of looks like soil less mix to me but I might be totally wrong.

Good call on trying it outside dude. :d5:
free light isn't it I've grow a few autos outdoors its when we get the bad rain in flower I've lost lots to mould but I'm all up for another try I've been looking at TotoGrow Uk on Instagram and that made me want to put some solo cups outdoors he grows some spectacular plants

Are you sure it is not just peat moss with vermiculite and perlite it kind of looks like soil less mix to me but I might be totally wrong.
i just went with this bro and I only expected a couple of weeks worth of food
uk.PNG

I think it is similar to what I use which is this
1623283429708.png
This is peat mossed based substrate it is hard to kill a plant with this stuff. You are garaunteed 50% air is getting to the root ball even if kept wet all the time . I have thrown this into an edge of a swamp and I grew pounds and never watered once I just put a heavy concentrate in the slop and grew huge plants.

Autobeast recommends the BB LightMix. Hence, I tried to follow his guide for my first grow and bought the massive 50L bag. I have had several successful pepper plants grow in the ProMix BX. They both feel very similar and I don't know if one would really be much different than the other. Availabilty might be more of an issue. The local hydro shop here cannot get ProMix at the moment and they said the price went through the roof.

Thanks for all the help on the soil guys. Also all the girls and now in the solo cups 3 soil and 4 Coco so I'm at a dilemma now do I post them all outside or do I keep half indoor or maybe keep 3 in Coco also I have used the base of the auto pots it's great for holding the solo cups .anyhow the right hand side girls got a flush so they look a little washed out but will be back to there full glory in a day or 2
20210609_224527.jpg
20210610_105539.jpg
20210610_105648.jpg
20210610_105653.jpg

Back