SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

So basically, that trim daddy is a drill with a tap on the end.
ya know what bill there basic but they do a banging job and all the ones on the market are mostly knockoffs of these and I actually bought these and I think although expensive I feel there with it also I hoping to get a corded set too as a comparison but for free hopefully also @Lil Dab as you know if you use your head and especially do journals most vendors see you value and maybe chuck you a pack for free as I know that's expensive but if I had a space to do a mother plant I would just keep getting cuttings off her

ya know what bill there basic but they do a banging job and all the ones on the market are mostly knockoffs of these and I actually bought these and I think although expensive I feel there with it also I hoping to get a corded set too as a comparison but for free hopefully also @Lil Dab as you know if you use your head and especially do journals most vendors see you value and maybe chuck you a pack for free as I know that's expensive but if I had a space to do a mother plant I would just keep getting cuttings off her

Yeah forsure I do the journals and actually was in contact with Antonio recently so maybe I’ll get lucky :thanks:

It's not quite that bad at $76.46 for the photos.

I don’t think so I see only kerosene crash auto or feminized for the same price 119.99$

As far as the plants go, I don't mind paying for quality genetics. I'm definitely looking forward to growing the two Dutch Passion Medicinal photos I'm growing in the next round. And the best thing about it, if the medicine works, I can duplicate the results!
I pretty much have my routine down for growing autos in Earthbox juniors and can get very consistent results, but not like I can with photos.
It's not quite that bad at $76.46 for the photos.
I stand corrected. wasn't on the U S site

Hi again folks well I've just took loads of the middles and bottoms off the purple og punch and talk about a bucket of buds it was nearly full but the trim daddy really helped anyhow heres some vids and as you see I'm still not finished :cools:but I am for tonight also ya got to remember I'd already had all the tops of 3 of them last week. Anyhow you know I'm a paper bag dryer and that's about how much I put in the bag or a little bit less

Look at that purple.

Qb
what a strain bro and i reckon I've got a huge harvest from in there for sure and another one with solid buds and the trim daddy makes light work with them also if you ever wanted to grow these I may have some spare seeds

what a strain bro and i reckon I've got a huge harvest from in there for sure and another one with solid buds and the trim daddy makes light work with them also if you ever wanted to grow these I may have some spare seeds
I look forward to the smoke report.

I may be tempted in the future. I've not decide what's going the tent after this current one.

Qb

i cant stop growing them so expect 2 in my small tent again next run
im glad you found something that you enjoy so much all the time iv been growing i think there is only two strains i would want to give another run

Purpleogpunch harvest pics
I look forward to the smoke report.

I may be tempted in the future. I've not decide what's going the tent after this current one.

Qb
No problem there stored away safe so whenever or if you want any let me know as sharing is caring also check vid and pics
im glad you found something that you enjoy so much all the time iv been growing i think there is only two strains i would want to give another run
I've run them literally 5 time virtually on the bounce mate so that's saying something also check these purple og punch out just off the tops of 2 plants i got 186g of dry but and I've still got a lot to do but I had close to a bucket full of the middles last night

20240301_082613.jpg
20240301_082618.jpg
20240301_082630.jpg
20240301_082626.jpg

Back