SANlight sanlight EVO 140 and 60 series perpetual grow with biotabs Dutch passion kerosine krash sssc and seedstockers

4x4 tent lights out comparison as the sanlights can really make my girls look pale but look at those lovelly water only organic girls .they need a good thinning out and there 5 days in flower

im a bit suspicious of him mate if i get 3 votes he gets 5 and I'm asking folks on here and Instagram for votes also it finishes tomoz and he's added about 10 overnight
I'm not sure what happened here mate, but I'm already double checking with colleagues to see whether something suspicious has occured. I'll keep you guys posted
The girls are now starting to kick up a gear the 4x4 tent in the video are just starting to flower so this we're things get interested for me also I'm going the strip these down this week mainly for airflow and as little popcorn as possible so a more aggressive lollypop. And now onto the 76x 76x180 the 2 girls in here are same as the other tent 1 purple og punch and 1 kerosene krash but still in veg
View attachment 1656464View attachment 1656465
Looking beautiful again mate, a tip, to get them a bit more even, pluck away all the big fan leaves of the Purple Punch, it will slow her down a tad, so the Kerosene Krash can play catch up.

For the rest, Happy New Year Brother!!! :dancer: :pighug:

And also to all the other growers, smokers following this thread, may 2024 fulfill all your green wishes!! :worship:Live happy and be as healthy as possible :joy::baked:

I'm not sure what happened here mate, but I'm already double checking with colleagues to see whether something suspicious has occured. I'll keep you guys posted

Looking beautiful again mate, a tip, to get them a bit more even, pluck away all the big fan leaves of the Purple Punch, it will slow her down a tad, so the Kerosene Krash can play catch up.

For the rest, Happy New Year Brother!!! :dancer: :pighug:

And also to all the other growers, smokers following this thread, may 2024 fulfill all your green wishes!! :worship:Live happy and be as healthy as possible :joy::baked:
hi bro just want to wish you a happy new year I also stripped a lot away this evening so I was thinking the same thing as you :d5: also regarding the competition I'm really happy that guy won as he's never going to be in a position like me were I get seeds from the likes of yourselves so hand on heart I'm glad he won and looking back I feel very petty even mentioning it .anyhow onwards to 2024 and if you have any planned I will always fill my tent with your stuff

Thanks mate, much appreciated, also for the rep-slap! :worship:

Regarding the French grower, he is actually an online grower that has quite a big Facebook page. I think he asked a lot of his followers to vote for him. We couldn't find any abnormalities in the process so.

And yes indeed, like you say, you are settled already anyway :cooldance:

Purpleogpunch Kerosene flower flip
Been a bit busy thinning out the 4 big girls in the 4x4 as there now 8 days in flower also i still a bit gutted i couldnt get the both Kerosene Krash in the small tent but germination issues meant i just had to go that way so ive got 1 krash in each tent and the rest are purpleogpunch .anyhow now for the vids

Day 10 of flower so im very happy with them i also give them an extra biotab as my plants go huge to keep them loosing colour
20240106_050331.jpg
20240106_050315.jpg
20240106_050308.jpg

Attachments

• 20240106_050308.jpg
    20240106_050308.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 13
Very nice indeed mate
Thanks sawney also here are the 2nd tent with 1 Kerosene Krash and the bigger purpleogpunch they have just been flipped into flower too .and at least the big tent will finish before these 2
20240106_075458.jpg
20240106_075509.jpg
20240106_075522.jpg
20240106_075501.jpg

Day 10 of flower so im very happy with them i also give them an extra biotab as my plants go huge to keep them loosing colour
View attachment 1657596View attachment 1657600View attachment 1657599View attachment 1657623
Smart mate! :thumbsup: The plants seem to be in great shape, like you say, they could be a bit more dark green, but adding another tab is smart. Another option you can also do is to let them dry out for 2 days, and water from above with a higher dosage of bottled nutrients to up the available organic nutrients a bit. For example, both VEG and Flower nutrients dosage at once.

The Kerosene Krash and Purple OG Punch look very nice too mate:toke:

Keep it up

Smart mate! :thumbsup: The plants seem to be in great shape, like you say, they could be a bit more dark green, but adding another tab is smart. Another option you can also do is to let them dry out for 2 days, and water from above with a higher dosage of bottled nutrients to up the available organic nutrients a bit. For example, both VEG and Flower nutrients dosage at once.

The Kerosene Krash and Purple OG Punch look very nice too mate:toke:

Keep it up
Youve got me well trained i started that yday 2ml litre of bac bloom just to give them a touch up and i just fed them again this morning 1ml a litre and pk 5.8 2ml and will carry on with that going forwards with the bloom at least .your krash lady is looking superb too
20240108_082700.jpg
20240108_082706.jpg
20240108_082711.jpg
20240108_082720.jpg
20240108_082714.jpg

Back