4d-Rock

Geo-grower
Cultivators Club
Sep 6, 2017
Canada
Currently Smoking
Seedstocker Purple Punch, Silver Lime Haze CBD, BCN Critical
Hey All,
I recently noticed that Greenleaf now has their Sea-k available in the Canadian stores (wasn't when I first ordered MC).

Before I go ahead and spend the money, I have a few questions.
Does anyone have any experience on adding this into their grows?
Is there any noticeable difference when used with the MC/SC/BE regiment?
How did you use it and in what concentrations?

Thanks!

Reactions: Dabber and Mizzo81
Hey All,
I recently noticed that Greenleaf now has their Sea-k available in the Canadian stores (wasn't when I first ordered MC).

Before I go ahead and spend the money, I have a few questions.
Does anyone have any experience on adding this into their grows?
Is there any noticeable difference when used with the MC/SC/BE regiment?
How did you use it and in what concentrations?

Thanks!
I like to use it in my foliar and soak for seeds. I also add a touch in throughout the grow. When I start cutting back MC,BE and SC I add the kelp back in. Natural PGR’s.

I like to use it in my foliar and soak for seeds. I also add a touch in throughout the grow. When I start cutting back MC,BE and SC I add the kelp back in. Natural PGR’s.

Cool thanks. How often do you apply it as foliar spray and when using it throughout the grow what kind of strength, 1g/gal?

Have you done any comparisons of plants with/without having it in the mix?

Reactions: Dabber and Mizzo81
Cool thanks. I know i've seen @Dabber mention that he also uses the Kelp, along with others I've read using other brands or types of Kelp supplements. I just don't quite understand the affect or usage.

Reactions: Mizzo81 and Dabber
Cool thanks. I know i've seen @Dabber mention that he also uses the Kelp, along with others I've read using other brands or types of Kelp supplements. I just don't quite understand the affect or usage.
i use remo Velo kelp early on i spray my girls daily a 3ml a litre they love it but i dont know the brand you said soz

i use remo Velo kelp early on i spray my girls daily a 3ml a litre they love it but i dont know the brand you said soz

Thanks. What is it supposed to help? The overall vigor and health of the plant? Do you find that it makes a difference when you use it?

Reactions: Mizzo81
Thanks. What is it supposed to help? The overall vigor and health of the plant? Do you find that it makes a difference when you use it?
massively mate stops stress-related things as well and when i was first told i was apprehensive to foliar spraying but if you look at any of my grows how fast my seedlings grow

massively mate stops stress-related things as well and when i was first told i was apprehensive to foliar spraying but if you look at any of my grows how fast my seedlings grow
Cool man, I'll check them out. Thanks for your insight!

Reactions: Mizzo81 and Dabber
I won 4 grower of the year titles last year and the kelp is deffo one of my secret weapons I feed with every watering also in veg