Seed Stockers Seed Stockers Best Picture Thread Competition.

Seedstockers-Mark

Qualified Live Stoner
Reaction score
Website
seedstockers.com
Hello everyone :worship:

It's about time we had a Seed Stockers "Best Picture Thread" on the AFN :headbang:.

I know there are some amazing growers on this platform and we can't wait to see some of your images :pass:

Let's get a few basic rules out of the way, then we can officially get this started :thumbsup:

1- Members can enter multiple images over a 2 month period.

Remember we are looking for the best pictures :pass:

2- Winners will be selected every 2 months (bi-monthly) from all submitted images/entries.

3- We at Seed Stockers may use images on our socials. If you would like tagging on Instagram or Facebook just leave your IG/FB user name in your post. That way we can tag you :thumbsup:

4- Members can submit pictures from any stages of growth. You don't only need to submit "budshots". We love plants at all stages of growth :pass:

5- Any images posted by AFN members must be your images or images you have permission to use/submit.

Now we have the rules out of the way, let's get this started:headbang:

As we are close to the end of February (22nd) we will start this today and let it run through March and April 2021. With our first winners selected early May 2021.

Prizes for the 2 winners each round will be.

1-Any 3 Seed Stockers strains (3 seeds per variety)

Strains can be selected by the winners.

2- I'll put together a cool merch pack for each winner.

Merch may vary depending on stock and availability.

There you have it folks. Get those shots in :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Kind regards

Mark..

:smokeout: hey buds!

I had a Pineapple that was an atypical pheno I believe,.. during parts of veg' her overall shape looked like she came out of a mold!
Fun and sexy Sativa-leaning gal :spels:

pa2.jpg
pa1.jpg

>> same for the buds!
pa2.jpg

Hello everyone :worship:

It's about time we had a Seed Stockers "Best Picture Thread" on the AFN :headbang:.

I know there are some amazing growers on this platform and we can't wait to see some of your images :pass:

Let's get a few basic rules out of the way, then we can officially get this started :thumbsup:

1- Members can enter multiple images over a 2 month period.

Remember we are looking for the best pictures :pass:

2- Winners will be selected every 2 months (bi-monthly) from all submitted images/entries.

3- We at Seed Stockers may use images on our socials. If you would like tagging on Instagram or Facebook just leave your IG/FB user name in your post. That way we can tag you :thumbsup:

4- Members can submit pictures from any stages of growth. You don't only need to submit "budshots". We love plants at all stages of growth :pass:

5- Any images posted by AFN members must be your images or images you have permission to use/submit.

Now we have the rules out of the way, let's get this started:headbang:

As we are close to the end of February (22nd) we will start this today and let it run through March and April 2021. With our first winners selected early May 2021.

Prizes for the 2 winners each round will be.

1-Any 3 Seed Stockers strains (3 seeds per variety)

Strains can be selected by the winners.

2- I'll put together a cool merch pack for each winner.

Merch may vary depending on stock and availability.

There you have it folks. Get those shots in :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Kind regards

Mark..

Go @Seed-Stockers-Mark :bighug: :bighug: :bighug:

@Global Moderators @Cultivators

Wow @Waira :bravo:...Looking Lush.........

Sativa-leaning gal

Get thee behind me Sati.......:devil:......

Back