Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

Thanks :) I tried to keep the website simple, still needs a little work. Crinkle is our shortest and fastest, good quality flower. OB has great terps. Its 16-18 usd to send to you via USPS first class with tracking. The site connects to usps and pulls the shipping charge for all over seas orders. To be honest it rounds down and I always pay more than it estimates. 1-2 usd, no big deal.
Right after your name is a box to choose the country. Everything is done on the website. I could do it through PM if you'd like.
Thanks @iampepe I thought country would be before the post code, so I missed the country selector!
All is good I will do it through the web site.
My wages go in on Saturday, so I make the order then!

Helter Skelter F1 photo got brought back in a couple of days ago after a week of below freezing Temps at night. The last 2 nights dipped down into the low 20s so I thought I had better bring her in until the Temps get a bit warmer at night.
20240424_154418.jpg

Wild Thing R2 photo looking great in its 1 gallon pot after around 60 ish days of veg this one is part of the testing I'm running a thread on for the W.T. project. I'm looking forward to gathering outdoor information on this cultivar this summer.
20240424_154421.jpg

The Rev R2. This is my pairing of Animal Mint Cookies x Straw Dawg S1 FV. Straw Dawg S1 is a pairing of Strawberry Cheesecake auto x Sour Diesel photo.
20240424_154450.jpg

Grim Reaper F1Fv Clone from my mother Breeder plant. This pairing of Dead Head OG x Where's My Dog Auto is extremely tasty with a sweet and sour floral flavor that is accompanied by a very relaxing yet energetic effect.
20240424_154601.jpg

The Legend S1. This is my 3rd year of testing this cultivar outdoors and it definitely seems to handle the conditions very well.
20240424_154609.jpg

One of the Cream Cheeze F1Fv clones I took from my prized pheno breeding plant. This cultivar packs a huge kick in the effects department definitely not for amateur tokers. This pairing of Zkittlez x Cream Cheese auto has been a favorite amongst anyone I have shared the flower with. It also is usually ready for harvest early to mid September which I great as my weather usually gets pretty crappy come October!
20240424_154614.jpg

Northern Lights #5 is already pushing 5ft tall and is drinking about 2 gallons of water every day and really wants to get transplanted so it can blow up in size. I've got high hopes on possibly pushing this plant into the 10lb yield category. I plan on doing a lot of Scrogging with this girl as soon as she's transplanted. I need roughly a 10 ft Dia footprint roughly 10 to 12 ft tall in order to get close to the 10lb mark. NL is known for large yields so it seemed to be a good pick to use for growing for overall yield.
20240424_154811.jpg

Straw Dawg S1 FV. This cultivar bring a wonderful berry's and gas aroma accompanied with a soaring energetic effect. The phenotypes I have run indoors are extremely vigorous and produces large yields of very large n dense flowers which could potentially be an issue outdoors but time will tell.
20240424_154816.jpg

Second clone of the Cream Cheeze F1Fv
20240424_154822.jpg

Chocolate Bold Desire CBD S1. I ran one of these a couple of years ago and it was amazing. Being a 1 to 1 it comes with an excellent high accompanied by tons of medicinal benefits. It also produces some beautiful trichome covered dens flowers.
20240421_105444.jpg

I can't hardly wait to get this crew outdoors and growing into trees!
I'm still debating on which autos to run yet but I'm pretty sure I'll be growing them all in 7 gallon fabric pots possibly one or 2 in the ground. I still have a few that I need to test outdoors so I imagine I will be picking ones I haven't run outdoors yet.

GG#4 x Sherbert is not exactly rocket science, is it? Sure there is all that goes with a breeding program but not for crazy money like they are charging.
Dutch Passion used to have my respect for numerous reason but now I couldn't look then in the eye and have any respect for such greed!
Independent growers for the win!
I too find my self looking for the more obscure harder to find boutique strains.
I get something different and ordinary person like you or I gets to make a living from their love and passion of the herb.
It is sad that the Portal strain are no longer available to the general public, I'm still in contact with Stone, so no worries for me there.
I have a ton of Portal Strains and I'm gonna see if they wanna play ball.
Mumbling Dragon and Nodding Dragon are some years old now!
Sub Zero you say? I'm off to Twisted Tree now and go check their list!
Exactly what I mean! No full-on dis' to DP, they are foundation-grade breeders giver their history,...but no mega-corp' is above market hype and forces!

yessir, Stone is another OG in my book! I do miss him and the Portal, though am guilty of not speeding much time there before that final "purge"...
What's the deal there now Arty, just a wee group of breeder-growers? Life changes too I suspect, nothing stays the same, so follows the Portal...
If you chat with him, send my warm regards please- :toke:
...somebody needs to do a Citrus Noir repro!

@Waira the bed is sort of a standard raised bed lasagna. I didn’t have all the stuff to make a true juggle.

The black dog as well as the cherry banana are from green source gardens here in Oregon.
the name game :rolleyes2:... it's why I asked! Another guy elsewhere found some superb pheno's in Black D.O.G., it's why I asked...
Great that you are running some local beauties, jean is doing the same with some MI cuts - :cool1: ...all goes to what the conv' above has been harping on about!
I’m going to try to squeeze in 3 rounds of outdoor autos this season and already got a good head start on a few. For the first round I’m running a ILGM Purple Punch, a ILGM Sour Diesel, a Autoseeds.com Auto Pounder and possibly a ILGM Jack Herer. I have extra space indoors where I can grow the Jack but really interested in seeing how she would develop outside. They are about 45 days old and been living in a climate controlled tent but I started getting them use to the outdoor weather a week ago. Since these girls spent the beginning of their life indoors I’m obviously not going to enter them into the competition but thought some of you might want a quick peak at them.
:worship::vibe:-- more of this on the way! I know what's coming, lummox sized auto's -MEAAAAT!
meat.gif

I've wondered about ILGM seeds and the quality... gather you have found good things here? :smokeit: ...I do recall a few years back, several folks in Sick Bay with wonky plants from them, non-auto's in particular...
It says any start date.
I started some last October and finished Jan/Feb/March 2024.
Is that okay??

Never mind, have a few vegging now from a March start.
If they don't flower soon and finish in the summer (photos in the subtropics....),
then they'll be monsters but def won't finish by October.
They're very sativa / haze, 12-16 weekers....

Canna haz a gorilla pass, pleeze?
Shiva luv! :bighug:...do forgive me, I fell off the thread track with you and the latest ghost building grow... :rofl:
In your case, maybe best you can do is hang tight for a faster pheno? We can hold the Poll votes into Nov.,... but nothing to hold you back from joining in anyway, you're not required to enter the Polls! We'd love to have you along just to have you along my friend - :cool1: --you are our OG Guerilla Girl after all! :cools:
@Waira Sad news "Pacific Seed bank" are a bunch of scammers, some seeds don't germ & appalling customer service!
When I found it, it looked great, however after doing some research, everything fell into place and not in a good way!
I never pull the trigger without research!
Seed banks I can recommend are "Just Feminized, Strain Supermarket,Herbies, Seedsman,Growlet, Seed City, Weedseed express, The attitude, The vault, Alchima, Discount seeds" there are more but for now they escape me!
Oooo, where'd you dig up the dirt? Or did you experience this yourself as well? :cuss:- shite banks, they are out there... Noted!

@Jean-O Think I can pull off a Skunk Hero F1? Wondering about the flip and flowering time on it. Don't know if it would be a viable run for me here on the island :shrug: And mold resistance? :toke:

@arty zan have you grown any @Sawney_bean ? That's what I'm gonna be growing outside this year. Excellent small breeder and very generous guy. He's out of Scotland. There's a guy here ( @NORBY ) that grows his plants in a literal hole underground in the UK that I think you'd totally be into :pass:

@arty zan have you grown any @Sawney_bean ? That's what I'm gonna be growing outside this year. Excellent small breeder and very generous guy. He's out of Scotland. There's a guy here ( @NORBY ) that grows his plants in a literal hole underground in the UK that I think you'd totally be into :pass:
Thanks @JP1 :d5:
No I haven't, I check the link out! Thanks for sharing with me!
I'll check out any independent breeders, with interesting genetics!
That's a job for tomorrow!

Think I can pull off a Skunk Hero F1?

do eet! :jump: :biggrin: the skunk hero i grew las summer was rezistant to mold....but i can't speak to island viability factorz, becuz, u know, i don't live on an island & whatnot, so....:rolleyes2: :smokeit: ppp

Back