Live Stoners The 2024 Auto-Photo Outdoor Competition!

image.jpg

Rain is forecasted on and off for the next two weeks temps 60’s -40’s so we’re in a holding pattern and the soil biology will only get better.

Figured out what I’ll be running…. A real interesting variety of genetics for sure…

Photo Periods - green source gardens of S. Oregon
Cherry Banana bc1 (Cherry banana x Cherry lotus f6)
IMG_6076.jpeg

Black Dog bc4 f2
IMG_6075.jpeg

Autoflowers
The Duke - @Jean-O
The Duke S1 Auto is the resulting cross of an amazing cookie auto crossed to the Blue Dog auto. Sativa dominant hybrid. It has a strong THC content. Lifecycle from seed to harvest is around 85 to 95 days for best results. Terpenes are sugar cookie dough, floral, sweet, berries, gas, chemical funk. It is a great mid day smoke that goes great with coffee. Clears your mind and eases minor aches and pains.

Space Station Gold - night owl
image.jpg

Green Crack - fast buds ( requested by 🫅 )
Not too much to say about this older strain. Let’s see if the FB42 guys did it 👍 or 👎 ?

Also got me a new water filter for outside.
image.jpg

They keep changing their stealth shipping, Weedseeds Express are also cool, I got and organic shopping bag I'll never use, at least I have something to put the trash in, without worrying about the turtles!
I got "Permanent Marker Auto" from them,

@Waira Sad news "Pacific Seed bank" are a bunch of scammers, some seeds don't germ & appalling customer service!
When I found it, it looked great, however after doing some research, everything fell into place and not in a good way!
I never pull the trigger without research!
Seed banks I can recommend are "Just Feminized, Strain Supermarket,Herbies, Seedsman,Growlet, Seed City, Weedseed express, The attitude, The vault, Alchima, Discount seeds" there are more but for now they escape me!
I have ordered from them twice. Same photoperiod strain a year apart. I actually threw the first year in the compost, poor quality. I thought I just needed more beans to find a keeper mother so I ordered more. They ended up being autoflowers! I'm not sure what's going on there.

View attachment 1679190
Rain is forecasted on and off for the next two weeks temps 60’s -40’s so we’re in a holding pattern and the soil biology will only get better.

Figured out what I’ll be running…. A real interesting variety of genetics for sure…

View attachment 1679185
Black Dog bc4 f2
View attachment 1679186
Autoflowers
The Duke - @Jean-O
The Duke S1 Auto is the resulting cross of an amazing cookie auto crossed to the Blue Dog auto. Sativa dominant hybrid. It has a strong THC content. Lifecycle from seed to harvest is around 85 to 95 days for best results. Terpenes are sugar cookie dough, floral, sweet, berries, gas, chemical funk. It is a great mid day smoke that goes great with coffee. Clears your mind and eases minor aches and pains.

View attachment 1679181

Not too much to say about this older strain. Let’s see if the FB42 guys did it 👍 or 👎 ?

View attachment 1679193
Beautiful garden!

View attachment 1679190

View attachment 1679185
Black Dog bc4 f2
View attachment 1679186
Autoflowers
The Duke - @Jean-O

View attachment 1679181

View attachment 1679193
Atleast we know who has the most photogenic back drop!
Your garden is immaculate! I love the "acers" and nice nod to the canna, with their similar looking leaves.:headbang::pass:

I have ordered from them twice. Same photoperiod strain a year apart. I actually threw the first year in the compost, poor quality. I thought I just needed more beans to find a keeper mother so I ordered more. They ended up being autoflowers! I'm not sure what's going on there.
A shame really, if their seeds were more viable and the customer support was better, they could make a killing!

@iampepe hey Pepe,
Loving your work and web shop!:worship:
Are all your seeds autos?
I'm liking the look of Crinkle Cut Auto and Orange Bubblegum.
I am wondering how much to ship to the UK?
Also the payment form doesn't have the boxes for the UK or UK address.
Do we do it through PM and then a payment?
Thanks in advance!:pass:
Looking forward to getting them and of course they will be grow outdoors and entered into the comp.

View attachment 1679190

View attachment 1679185
Black Dog bc4 f2
View attachment 1679186
Autoflowers
The Duke - @Jean-O

View attachment 1679181

View attachment 1679193
Black Dog is some excellent flower. I haven't seen that in a hot minute!

Atleast we know who has the most photogenic back drop!
Your garden is immaculate! I love the "acers" and nice nod to the canna, with their similar looking leaves.:headbang::pass:
Thanks for the recognition on the acers. A work in progress. Here’s a throwback to July 2020 what it looked like before!
IMG_8004.jpeg

@iampepe hey Pepe,
Loving your work and web shop!:worship:
Are all your seeds autos?
I'm liking the look of Crinkle Cut Auto and Orange Bubblegum.
I am wondering how much to ship to the UK?
Also the payment form doesn't have the boxes for the UK or UK address.
Do we do it through PM and then a payment?
Thanks in advance!:pass:
Looking forward to getting them and of course they will be grow outdoors and entered into the comp.
Thanks :) I tried to keep the website simple, still needs a little work. Crinkle is our shortest and fastest, good quality flower. OB has great terps. Its 16-18 usd to send to you via USPS first class with tracking. The site connects to usps and pulls the shipping charge for all over seas orders. To be honest it rounds down and I always pay more than it estimates. 1-2 usd, no big deal.
Right after your name is a box to choose the country. Everything is done on the website. I could do it through PM if you'd like.

Back