Auto Seeds seeds won't pop

Disattisfied with Mephisto Genetics. Always a fan until recent purchases. Only 3 out of 8 seeds popped, and one of those was stunted. This is surprising and disappointing. Used my usual method - damp paper towel, CD case on a modem - but no sign of life. So, has anyone found similar? Has anyone any useful advice - I tried a glass of water with no success? Can anyone recommend a reliable UK source for seeds? I really don't want to keep on throwing money down the Mephisto sink. Cheers.
did you presoak seeds in a glass of water?

Sometimes it's hit or miss with any vendor......last year 3 Dble Grape / Meph seeds never popped.....this grow, 5 Cosmik Bombs / Bomb Seeds are no shows while four 3BogxSams all above ground in under a week.....
Never had luck with paper towel.....just shot glass 1/2 filled with R/O, 3/4 drops H2O2, set on Dish box and covered with a small box.....2 days or so check tails.....3/4 inch or longer almost always gives me a good viable plant, under 3/4 and it's a crap shoot. Dig out a small hole in soil in a solo cup, plant the rooters, cover with a bit of soil and wait. If they don't show in a week it's time to try again.

Back