Auto Seeds seeds won't pop

I just use a glass of water, normally takes a day or 2, can take longer, if they dont pop, cracking their shell will get them to grow, unless theyre a complete dud.
Yeah, tried that too, but with no luck. Cannabidmingus made an interesting point that COVID may have had an impact on storage / delivery. Do you just use tap water, left to breathe for 24 hours before drop? I've never ph'd water and it's never seemed to negatively effect grows in the past.

Small glass with H2o, a few drops of h2o2, soak for 18, into a damp paper towel in the dark. Temperature is important for sprouting..
80f or 26-27C. :smoking:

Some folks don't like using the paper towel method as they say the very tiny hair roots can get stuck in the towel.. butz that doesn't seem to be an issue if the paper is properly damp. :shrug:

Fast Buds has some great strains :thumbsup:
Cheats fella. Heat could be an issue as it's getting colder. I'll look for a warmer location. If no luck I'll look at Fastbuds.

Use some 100 grit sandpaper rolled into a tube about as round as a mid sized cigar. Put seeds in and shake for a minute or two. Then shot glass of 50/50 h20/h2o2 for 12-24 hrs. Sometimes you gotta use a combo of techniques…

Use some 100 grit sandpaper rolled into a tube about as round as a mid sized cigar. Put seeds in and shake for a minute or two. Then shot glass of 50/50 h20/h2o2 for 12-24 hrs. Sometimes you gotta use a combo of techniques…
Yeah like so...
giphy.gif

Do you bother putting the seeds into a glass of water first?
Nope lol. Just stick them in soil and cross my fingers. 100% germ rate that way. My thoughts are that a full pot of soil is going to hold temp/moisture better than any other method. The only seeds I've not had pop were in root riots, while struggling to keep my temps in range, and they were $3 seeds.

Nope lol. Just stick them in soil and cross my fingers. 100% germ rate that way. My thoughts are that a full pot of soil is going to hold temp/moisture better than any other method. The only seeds I've not had pop were in root riots, while struggling to keep my temps in range, and they were $3 seeds.
Thanks @Suki813

Back