Seed Stockers Seedstockers Outdoor Grow and Show Summer 2022

Thunder Banana photo Day 106 :smoking: ppp

20220924_191943.jpg
20220924_191958.jpg

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom

Blackberry Gum still truckin along.:thumbsup: Foliar with Rotblock 1x a week. This plant will be a good test for it this year.

IMG_2988.jpg

IMG_2989.jpg

IMG_2990.jpg

Good growz all! :d5::toke:

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom

Just listened to the long range forecast and weather is being kind this year for a change :smoking: She's being a slow roller this season :shrug:

Loki's favorite spot in the yard to catch some rayz :biggrin:

Blackberry Gum
10-4bbg.jpg

10-4bbg2.jpg

Happy grows all! :toke:

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

Tanks @St. Tom Loki is gettin a lil long in the teeth he is :smoking: Did you get a new puppers?

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom

Missed a week of updates due to a trip out of country..

So here is Blackberry Gum still trucking along .. the weather has been amazing and supposed to hold for one more week, so will see how she grows... gonna be a November chop if she makes it

10--14bbga.jpg

10-14bbg.jpg

seedstockers2.png
Please :biggrin:

well kidz, got sum bad newz :rolleyes1: late in the day yesterday, i suddenly discovered pm invading my thunder banana photo, as well as my gdp :wall: sooooo, needless to say, they both had to come down :dammit: i was lucky enuff to have caught it in time tho & was able to salvage the majoity, so....:whew: jus hated havin to chop em early, cuz they only had like two more weekz, argh! :wall: but better safe than sorry, blahblahblah, so here'z the final picz & :goodluck: to all! :toke: ppp

RIP Thunder Banana photo Day 127 (yesterday) :bow:

20221016_154759.jpg
20221016_154811.jpg
20221016_154836.jpg
20221016_161212.jpg

@Dale's Proper Bud :thanks: i'll g'head & post dry weight when the time comez, jus fer the hell of it, lol ;) ppp

@Dale's Proper Bud :thanks: i'll g'head & post dry weight when the time comez, jus fer the hell of it, lol ;) ppp
:welcome:Do it:smoking::headbang: Looks super frosty which they all do in here nice job everyone :clapper: and mine were too before I lost them.....BUT now that I caught up on this thread it's got me thinking of growing seed stockers indoor this next run:woohoo:

Back