Seed Stockers Seedstockers Outdoor Grow and Show Summer 2022

Kyote's Seedstockers update
  • @St. Tom

Here's me weekly update :thumbsup:

Got a bit of sun lately and the gurlz be lovin it!

Thunder Banana Auto @ 21 dayz
    6-27tb.jpg

Blackberry Gum Auto @ 22 dayz she's been a favorite of the bugz.. sacrificing for the others :smoking:
    6-27bbgA.jpg

Blackberry Gum Photo .. she will be a nice lil bush come October me thinks :smiley1:
    6-27bbgP.jpg

Happy n healthy growing to all! :d5:

seedstockers2.png

Update- day 30.5
  • Update- day 30.5 for the OD Seedstockers girls. Something has been perforating the thunder bananas but leaving all the others alone… must be something I can’t smell that they can. Just topped this AM with Dr earth 4-4-4 and watered. Lights at the top of the sky at 100% and humidity is at whatever the day brings. The Blackberry gum is untouched and growing splendidly. I wanted to top them but I see it’s too late for that so they will grow au naturale.
    61F6D608-3CAC-4863-ABFC-1D75CC1E566F.jpeg
    A378B6C5-703D-4CD5-B960-7EC838046794.jpeg

Blackberry Gum Week 1
  • Seedstockers
    Blackberry Gum Auto
    Day 4
    Well 3rd time's a charm. First one the snails ate, second one was a few days in and I knocked the pot over and snapped it clean in half :wall:
    So, fingers crossed for this one :rofl:
    20220617_145147.jpg
    20220701_150436.jpg
    20220701_150500.jpg

Mack & Crack and Apollo black cherry Auto's Day 37
  • The seedstocker girls are looking amazing heading into flower :headbang: I topped dressed them with CoM PF 5-2-4 1/8 cup and 1/4 CoM BB 5-13-0 per schedule on 6/29 right before i left for the long weekend. Today they are really thirsty we haven't got much rain in the last few days so i will give them a good watering today with their weekly bennies. I think that's all for this week looking great everyone see you all around :vibe: :pass:

image.jpg

Apollo black cherry Auto Day 37
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Mack & Crack Day 37

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Kyote's Blackberry Gum auto and photo, Thunder Banana auto update
  • @St. Tom weekly update time for the garden :smiley1:

We gotz July's normal rainfall already this month.. so the weather is being consistent :rofl:

With that said, the gurls are doing ok. :thumbsup:

Thunder Banana auto day 28
    7-5tb.jpg

Blackberry Gum auto day 34.. and will put July 1st as first day of flower formation
    7-5bbgA.jpg

And Blackberry Gum photo with plenty of veg time ahead of her :smoking:
    7-5bbgP.jpg

Happy grows folks :d5:

seedstockers2.png
    :peace:

Blackberry Gum Week 2
  • Seedstockers
    Blackberry Gum Auto
    Day 9 ish
    So far she's looking happy :yay: where the little baby one came from, I'm buggered if I know, I only noticed it after I'd taken the photo :rofl: I'm using a mix of soil I found in some pots out back. I remember finding a seed lying around (not sure what it is) and sticking it in one of them, but that was bloody weeks ago :crying: I'll give it a couple of days or so, then whip her out :toke:
    20220708_135632.jpg
    20220708_101011.jpg
    20220708_101011.jpg

Weekly update Day 39.5
  • Weekly update for the OD girls at day 39.5! Showing preflower puffs now. The thunder bananas that got chewed on by some bug are still kicking and doing ok. The blackberry gum is cruising right along. All got top dressed last week and should be good for a while.
    B2458BB6-4361-4707-B940-20B521BCE196.jpeg
    66C7A47A-3F21-49C7-ADD1-ED07C93DF39E.jpeg
    66FD1D70-C2C9-42A2-ABA9-F6271DC2DC2E.jpeg
    9BED66C3-E5CE-40A4-89D1-7A9699D4FBBC.jpeg

Apollo Black cherry and Mac & Crack auto's Day 43
  • The girls are doing awesome loving the OD weather we haven't had much rain so just been watering the girls every couple days and enjoying the show they are beautiful:toke: I hope they stop stretching soon before they get above the hand rails on the punch :yoinks: Both of them seem to be moving along very quickly in full flower mode now :cooldance::yay:

Apollo Black Cherry Auto Day 43

image.jpg
    image.jpg

Mac & Crack Auto Day 43

image.jpg
    image.jpg

I have been removing some big fan leaves off the girls this last week here is a few of them I pulled off the girls yesterday tennis ball for size reference:smoking:

3B989605-D5AA-4851-A12D-C4B9BB15D46A.jpeg

Looking great everyone :bravo::hippy:

Kyote's weekly update
  • @St. Tom

Weekly update day :smoking:

I didn't treat the autos with Rotblock last year, yet the weather has been pretty fickle this year, so all get weekly foliar of Rotblock. Also foliar with kelp and humic/fulvic tea 2x a week.

Gaia Green Organic dry nutrients with WC, top dressing when it's time :biggrin: There is some banana, brown sugar, and comfrey tea cooking in the sun that i'll use as well.

Thunder Banana Auto @ 35 days just starting to flip
    7011tb.jpg

Blackberry Gum Auto @ day 41 days .. time to top dress with 2-8-4 and a bit of 4-4-4 with some banana juice.
    7-11bbgA.jpg

And Blackberry Gum Photo
    7-11bbgP.jpg

There are some beautiful plantz being grown outdoors in this thread :kiss: :smoking:

AFN peeplez rock :headbang:

seedstockers2.png
    :peace:

Back