Seed Stockers Seedstockers Outdoor Grow and Show Summer 2022

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom First thank you for herding us stoner catz this summer :toke: Very much appreciated :d5:

Blackberry Gum photo is still plugging along. No way this bush will finish before the end of the month. Weather is flipping this weekend, so I will keep her going as long as I can and see what happens with her. Rain, high RH, and temps in 30's to 50's is the upcoming forecast. So :goodluck: to her.

I am grateful there are 4 autos that have been harvested this summer, all excellent outcomes, and my Snow G photo will be finishing within the next week or so.. No complaints from me for the od grows this season. :thumbsup:

10-18bbg.jpg

10-19bbg!.jpg

seedstockers2.png
please

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom

Thinks i may have missed an update :shrug: Went to the states for a week for me old friends funeral and send off, so here is me latest.

Thinking a couple more weeks, the 7th or so of November if she makes it. I chopped my other photo today, 61 days into flower. I was plucking leaves this morning in prep for harvest in the next couple days and spotted two buds with BR, so I took it down.

So far BBG is not showing any problems, fingers crossed. She'll make it or not eh?
10-24bbgb.jpg

10-24bbga.jpg

10-24bbg.jpg

seedstockers2.png
:peace:

@St. Tom

Thinks i may have missed an update :shrug: Went to the states for a week for me old friends funeral and send off, so here is me latest.

Thinking a couple more weeks, the 7th or so of November if she makes it. I chopped my other photo today, 61 days into flower. I was plucking leaves this morning in prep for harvest in the next couple days and spotted two buds with BR, so I took it down.

So far BBG is not showing any problems, fingers crossed. She'll make it or not eh?
View attachment 1530917
View attachment 1530918
View attachment 1530919

View attachment 1530921 :peace:
gutted about your budrot bro but you grow some superb girls outdoors you should be ultra proud

gutted about your budrot bro but you grow some superb girls outdoors you should be ultra proud

Only 2 buds were hit, so just lost a lil bit.. the wedryer is full of Snow G right now :thumbsup: It was actually pretty minimal, couple inches of the very top buds on two branches. Inspected the rest pretty close after chopping, and didn't find anymore.

And thanks for the compliment brother. Appreciate it :d5:

Kyote's weekly update
@St. Tom

Ok, this is getting crazee here. 31F this morning, a bit of snow in the last couple days, and temps into the low 20's tonight. This will be the last week for Blackberry Gum. :smoking:

11-8bbga.jpg

11-8bbg.jpg

It'z been a fun grow this summer/fall. :thumbsup:
Appreciate @Seedstockers-Mark for sponsoring this G&S. And thanks @St. Tom for taking care of it. :d5:

seedstockers2.png

Back