Gnome Automatics Siberian Ruderalis Project

FullDuplex

Gnome Grown
Staff member
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Website
gnomeautomatics.com
this winter I’ll be running 3 projects. An IBL of Bobby’s widow, IBL of Jem and a selection of pure Siberian ruderalis for IBL. Take the cards I’m delt with the seed I’ve got and then work it from there. Maybe step outside if I get a good male and start a new cross ahead of schedule.

A81E5A5B-8B53-4256-B8B0-6CA295F68F04.jpeg

:woohoo1:Dude, that's cool as all get-out! :d5: .... I gather the plan is to start a ground-up new auto strain? Tell me more about this Rudi' my man, very interesting!

this winter I’ll be running 3 projects. An IBL of Bobby’s widow, IBL of Jem and a selection of pure Siberian ruderalis for IBL. Take the cards I’m delt with the seed I’ve got and then work it from there. Maybe step outside if I get a good male and start a new cross ahead of schedule.

View attachment 1069477
Hi my friend
That sounds very interesting. I start with wild Ruderalis next year I will get some from Russia/Mongolian boarder a friend take them back from a hunting trip.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

Hi my friend
That sounds very interesting. I start with wild Ruderalis next year I will get some from Russia/Mongolian boarder a friend take them back from a hunting trip.

Have a nice day
cu tobe

:headbang: another breeder of note dipping into the landrace goods,... :eyebrows:-- might there be some Rif auto's someday, me wonders?!

View attachment 1069477
Have you started these landrace autos yet? I guess it's the Siberian from Russian landrace beaurough? IG guardianofthelostterps.. I've seen the beans on ace seeds site aswell as a few others, I think Khalifa is "presenting" the seeds under their brand for the Russian aswell.. same Siberian? Hows it growing?

I wonder how the ruderalis smokes on it’s own.

Will taste like buggy seat straw:crying:
We don't grow this to smoke, but rather to mix with land races in creating Autoflowers.

I wonder how the ruderalis smokes on it’s own.

The siberian ruderalis landrace from khalifa has been brought to the P4 generation to stabilize sexual traits because landraces can be quite hermie prone. its main cannabinoid is cbd, not thc. It has a citrusy, sweet floral terpene profile..

Some people like to talk without doing research. Not buggy or strawy and yes people do smoke this landrace ruleralis.. not all but this one is a good smoke

Back