Sweet Seeds Sniper goes on a Sweet Safari

sniper

scope'n the dope
Reaction score
Im loaded for elephants on this huntin trip

sniper-albums-smiley-picture176617-sniperxhair-zpsdbb9178f.png

i soaked a mohan ram auto last night and put it to bed today in one of these airpots
The 7 Gallon Equivalent Air Pots are 13" tall by 13" wide and hold 5.6 gallons/21.1 liters of medium

using promix bx

nutes will be grow more seagrow 16-16-16 veg and 4-26-26 for flower with some grow more Hawaiian bud at the end

3' x 3' x 6.5' tent with a 400w hps

as the tent clears out a sweet special auto and cream caramel auto will be added both in 5 gallon equivalent Air Pot is 13" tall by 11.5" wide and holds 3.6 gallons/13.8 liters of medium

Happy huntin bud.

:peace:

:booya: :hump: :booya: Yes!! Finally, a Mohan Ram grow! Her parentage is killer... :Coolio: ...more tent beasties...

Watching with a vested interest. We have some coming because mississ is an aries, :shrug:

:peace:

White Widow x S.A.D what's not to love

hi sniper, thanks for startin and share your Safari here in the Sweet Seeds subforum,
i hope you can hunt good medicine, my friend, she knocks hard ;)
keep it sweet!
J

well alright sniper!:beast:i will be watching, with keen interest.:smokebuds:DSC_0877.jpga face only a mother could love, on payday!:D:
pencil.png

jay just wondering if the mohan ram auto has been tested for thc and cbd content

astro keep watching by my math next to last week of Jan ill be harvesting a ram :D:

Looking good Sniper im along for the show :smokebuds: and got say my girl looking dam sweet,Peace Kudo.jpg

Back