Studfinder

This is the other GG I'm keeping. This is the one that was in the middle that was the loudest but had the offset branches that it grew out of
PXL_20231028_214625033.jpg

You did get a very nice group of boys. They are all robust, but CMD….what a main on him!!
Thanks for all your help :bighug::d5: The CMD definitely turned into the star of the show for me. I do like the smaller GG, and the sd1 is really starting to turn a corner and impress. Glad I waited on selection instead of picking the 1st to sex of each. But looks like a pretty good variety to play with :pass:

So I've had these pollen sacks in paper bags in a 40%rh room for a week and a half and they're still pretty wet :doh: gonna try to find some jars to put them in with silica packets to dry them out. Feel like I didn't get anywhere near as much as I should have from my 1st attempt. This is the smaller GG pollen. 3:1 flour to pollen with a bunch of beads in there
PXL_20231105_012423121.jpg

@Lil Dab :d5: Was only enough to cover the bottom of my grinder. Feels like it should be much more but the wet plant material kinda gunked everything up :shrug: So gonna try to dry everything out more

@Lil Dab :d5: Was only enough to cover the bottom of my grinder. Feels like it should be much more but the wet plant material kinda gunked everything up :shrug: So gonna try to dry everything out more

I have no clue just learning from you think BC said 3 vials per plant is good but what size vial? :shrug::size:

I have no clue just learning from you think BC said 3 vials per plant is good but what size vial? :shrug::size:
These are 2ml tubes. That's why I went with the flour since there's no way I'd even fill 1 of them :pass: Learning process

Got this sweet brand new mister from work I'm planning on hitting everything in my neighborhood with after I'm done with this pollen project. So I can finally start growing things I can smoke :cools:
PXL_20231105_023928913.jpg

Back