Studfinder

Dry them completely before trying to release the pollen. Grinding the sacs is a huge no. Doing so will kill the pollen. Dried sacs should give up the goods by tapping underneath and then using a credit card to scrape and load the vials. Any moisture will kill the pollen.
SD looks to be making plenty of dust.

Sorry to be so blunt @JP1 . I could use more filters. The tubes I use to store are small. When you decide to selectively pollinate, a small paint brush and some patience will allow you to apply a single vial to an entire plant. If your intent is a mostly seeded plant, you may apply to buds and give that plant a good shake, allowing the dust to migrate. Wait a half hour and spray with water.

Sorry to be so blunt @JP1 . I could use more filters. The tubes I use to store are small. When you decide to selectively pollinate, a small paint brush and some patience will allow you to apply a single vial to an entire plant. If your intent is a mostly seeded plant, you may apply to buds and give that plant a good shake, allowing the dust to migrate. Wait a half hour and spray with water.
I've taken the pollen sacks out of the bags and put them in mason jars with silica packets to dry them out. I'll try again tonight or tomorrow when they're bone dry

@BCBudlady Vials are the same size as the ones the seeds for these plants came in

Back