Seed Bank Supernaturals Seed Co

RC Cola

Auto Warrior
Reaction score
I ordered seeds from Supernaturals Seed Co. and they arrived very quickly and the owner has some of the best customer service skills I’ve ever seen. All of the seeds are mature. And the freebies thrown in were amazing. I will be ordering from here again and again. Can’t wait to get them in the ground.

Thank you for keeping regs available for us pollen chuckers. Hopefully one day I’ll step up my game and do the same.

I have ran Supernaturals seed co beans. Lulu is phenomenal on the terp profile. pure lemonade and hints of gas in the background. beautiful structure, nugs stacking and just a pleasure to grow. I agree about customer service. I got hooked up with a pack of magilla for freebies and he was super friendly to deal with. I will also be ordering more of his gear before summer is fully here.

Attachments

• 20210420_212402.jpg
    20210420_212402.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 106
  • 20210420_212311.jpg
    20210420_212311.jpg
    406.3 KB · Views: 112
  • 20210402_221910.jpg
    20210402_221910.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 113
Righteous, after I grab some Auto Duck regs and that Auto Haze from La Buena imma grab a pack of those Lulu, I love a sativa dominant smoke. Indicas always just make me lazy
Haha, you and me both.
Where are you getting auto duck regs from?

Last edited:
I ordered seeds from Supernaturals Seed Co. and they arrived very quickly and the owner has some of the best customer service skills I’ve ever seen. All of the seeds are mature. And the freebies thrown in were amazing. I will be ordering from here again and again. Can’t wait to get them in the ground.

Thank you for keeping regs available for us pollen chuckers. Hopefully one day I’ll step up my game and do the same.

Thank you for your kind words it is greatly appreciated...I hope you enjoy the beans and find something that tickles your fancy. Please be sure to make f2s or new hybrids and share them with the world.

I have ran Supernaturals seed co beans. Lulu is phenomenal on the terp profile. pure lemonade and hints of gas in the background. beautiful structure, nugs stacking and just a pleasure to grow. I agree about customer service. I got hooked up with a pack of magilla for freebies and he was super friendly to deal with. I will also be ordering more of his gear before summer is fully here.

It makes me happy to see that your happy.
Your plants look fantastic,
I am extremely greatful for your enthusiasm and I wish you a bountiful harvest.

It makes me happy to see that your happy.
Your plants look fantastic,
I am extremely greatful for your enthusiasm and I wish you a bountiful harvest.

you will be seeing lots of me. I cannot get enough of the regs and thank you very much for the freebies. I cant wait to get to those when I have the room.

these were taken a week or so before the chop, i was just side tracked and didnt take pics at chop. Smoked a test nug.. super lemon haze dominant, beautiful thick clouds... dense nugs.. i actually grew these under 12/12 on the side while finishing some photos (and i was really hunting a male from the pack). Yield was shocking for 12/12 (to me anyways) 1 1/2 to 2 zips off each girl. The bubble hash I made with em is FIRRRRRRRREEEEEE.. super good return, beautiful profile carried into the bubble. 100% ordering more of these bad mama's but have to run em properly on 18/6 next time and see what happens. Hats off to Supernaturals Seed Co. for hammering down on that terp profile, defiantly not disappointed. I will be making an order next week after the government robs me for owed taxes.

Cheers.

Attachments

• 20210427_215532.jpg
    20210427_215532.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 75
  • 20210427_230444.jpg
    20210427_230444.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 75
Back