Seed Bank Supernaturals Seed Co

Would love to run gypsy soul. I'm a big fan of the Afghan kush by world of seeds. I believe that's in his godspeed auto. May be mistaken. Is there a place to buy in the states?

Would love to run gypsy soul. I'm a big fan of the Afghan kush by world of seeds. I believe that's in his godspeed auto. May be mistaken. Is there a place to buy in the states?

Yes you are correct...Godspeed is afghan kushryder x auto godzilla grape.
Auto godzilla grape is (photo period) Godzilla grape #5 x Mother.
Mother formerly known as superfreak
Is made from SSSC M39 x lowlifes Auto Ak47.
I was gonna release the Godspeed f4 but decided to take her to F5 first.

Last edited:
Yes you are correct...Godspeed is afghan kushryder x auto godzilla grape.
Auto godzilla grape is (photo period) Godzilla grape #5 x Mother.
Mother formerly known as superfreak
Is made from SSSC M39 x lowlifes Auto Ak47.
I was gonna release the Godspeed f4 but decided to take her to F5 first.
Oh fuuuuuuck! I like that lineage, good work man

these were taken a week or so before the chop, i was just side tracked and didnt take pics at chop. Smoked a test nug.. super lemon haze dominant, beautiful thick clouds... dense nugs.. i actually grew these under 12/12 on the side while finishing some photos (and i was really hunting a male from the pack). Yield was shocking for 12/12 (to me anyways) 1 1/2 to 2 zips off each girl. The bubble hash I made with em is FIRRRRRRRREEEEEE.. super good return, beautiful profile carried into the bubble. 100% ordering more of these bad mama's but have to run em properly on 18/6 next time and see what happens. Hats off to Supernaturals Seed Co. for hammering down on that terp profile, defiantly not disappointed. I will be making an order next week after the government robs me for owed taxes.

Cheers.

Excellent to see you made it to the finish line and your happy with the end result.
Thank you for your enthusiasm, your kind words and for showing an interest ....
Most of all thanks for taking a leap into the unknown and putting your faith in Supernaturals seed co.

It is greatly appreciated.

I have ran Supernaturals seed co beans. Lulu is phenomenal on the terp profile. pure lemonade and hints of gas in the background. beautiful structure, nugs stacking and just a pleasure to grow. I agree about customer service. I got hooked up with a pack of magilla for freebies and he was super friendly to deal with. I will also be ordering more of his gear before summer is fully here.
What was the grow height of Lulu?

Back