Sweet Seeds Sweet Seeds by Darth Vapour

Checked up on the cream 47, she'll be another three weeks I'm thinking. Bud sites just about everywhere. Did some defoliation for airflow and light. Hope you guys enjoyed this sweet year as much as I have! Almost coming to a close.

The green poison that was harvested last week yielded just under 500 grams but she'll need one final touch trim. Awesome stuff.

20150916_181611~2.jpg
20150916_181631~2.jpg
20150916_181616~2.jpg

:slap:

Nice bush

Thanks dude!

Darth....that green poison looks crazy thick...looking forward to the weight!! I gotta give that strain a go!!
Does anyone know if Sweet has a .pdf of their strains that I could download?

912! Check out seedsman for the strains. Definitely growing her again. Not sure about a downloable pdf. Check with @Sweet Seeds Jay.

Good work DV
:thumbsup:

Cheers vas

I live in Ireland bro,hopefully some day soon I can SEE the sun!

Ah I feel for you bro. That plus the humidity must be quite difficult to grow in.

Amazing Darth.

Appreciate the kind words grim.

Thanks mate! Hopefully jay has a current catalog...my internet connection is sooooo bad for downloading catalog pics, but I can download pdf's easy.

500g's!! Nice haul bud! Hopefully the weather holds out for you(and for me too! :D ) I still have a few 4 weeks away from finish line...can foresee an early cut on a couple of smaller scragglers in the test garden. See what happens!!

Thanks mate! Hopefully jay has a current catalog...my internet connection is sooooo bad for downloading catalog pics, but I can download pdf's easy.

500g's!! Nice haul bud! Hopefully the weather holds out for you(and for me too! :D ) I still have a few 4 weeks away from finish line...can foresee an early cut on a couple of smaller scragglers in the test garden. See what happens!!

Go to Sweet seeeds thread on the forum here 912, he's got a thread for each strain. My first purchase of sweet seeds... they all looked shiny & juicy, all germed. I'm a sweet seeds fan..
:baked:

Seriously...I am ready to drop everything and get some early sweets for the big girl garden. That is fantastic crystal for being a bit from the finish line..hows the smell darth?

thanks for the description of smell, sounds nice

You'll be knocking them down a bit before me bud! I am going to have a couple of scragglers not done till mid oct.(hollands hope and the test garden plants)

Back